Chapter 38 - WTH?

Here we are! In Korea again. After leaving for a week. That was awesome. Our honeymoon, well thanks to our parents. We could get to know each other feelings more. And fall deeper in love to one another.

We arrived here at 1 am and went home by taxi. We told Mom Sana that we'll pick Wonjin tomorrow morning. We need to sleep since tomorrow we'll start working again. Hectic days are coming.

"Clean yourself and sleep. We have lot of things to do tomorrow morning." Wonyoung said as she took off her coat and fixed our bags.

"Let's unpack tomorrow okay? You need rest too." I replied while unbuttoning my shirt in front of the mirror.

"It's okay. I still can do this. We'll be busy for the next days." She insisted. Always this stubborn. I can see that she's too focus on separating our clothes, putting some on the basket and some on the bed.

"Stubborn. Let me help you then." I went to sit beside her and helped her with the other bags.

"I told you to sleep-----

"No more talking. We're doing this together. And we'll sleep together." I stole the kiss again. She nodded and smiled lovingly to me.

After we settled down with everything, we plopped ourselves on the bed. Wrapping our bodies with the blanket. Mom Mina had came and cleaned the house while we were gone. So we don't need to worry about anything. She changed the bedsheet for us too.

The Next Morning

"Babe! Wake up! Hurry! I'm getting late!" I groaned upon hearing Wonyoungie's morning statement. I don't need to rush thing since the staff will open the clinic for me. I gave them the keys before.

"Yujinnie!!! I'm late!! Wake up now!!" She shook my body with her whole energy.

"I'm taking a bath! I won't give you any kiss if you don't wake up now!" She shouted from the bathroom.

I quickly jumped from the bedroom and took off my pajamas. I went to the bathroom and joined her under the shower.

"Yahhhhhh!!!! Are you crazy??!!" She's whom fully naked covered her boobs and her womanhood and quikcly turning around, showing me her back.

"I've seen everything. No need to hide them." I said nonchalantly as the water running from my head down to my whole body.

"But still! This isn't polite! I can sue you for this! You're breaking the law!" She shouted again. Still back facing me.

"Sue me then. I'll let you win." I smirked and turned her body facing me using my both my hands.

I sucked her wet neck as soon as she turn around. Leaving my mark visible.

"Yujinnie..... Please... I'm getting late now......" She tried to push me but I'm way stronger.

"There you go. I'm marking you as mine. Let everyone knows that you're taken. They should know their place. Now let's finish our shower." I stated, leaving her agape in front of me. She hit my chest.

"You left so many marks since days ago idiot! How I do suppose to cover all these?" She rubbed her neck.

"Why bother covering when you can just show them?" I pretended not to see her fierce eyes by cleaning my body.