Chapter 45 - Choices

Two days since Somi came and threatened me. I feel relieve since there is no text from her just like she said. I hope there won't be any. She's a good girl. I don't know why she turned this way.

"Daddy! Daddy! I wanna play horses!" Wonjin came while I'm sitting in the living room watching Korean drama.

"What? What horses buddy?" I asked. I'm confused what this kid is talking about.

"That horses. I'll sit on your back and you'll be my horse. Just wandering around here. Could you please?" He begged by clasping both his hands.

"Ha? Ok--ay....." The stab spot is still hurt actually. But I have to make him happy while Wonyoung cooking in the kitchen.

It's 7 pm. Wonyoung is still busy with her recipe inside the kitchen. While Wonjin over here asked me to play with him. He looked like he'll cry if I refuse. Guess I really have to do this.

"Dad! Walk over there!" He pointed each corner around the house. Now I'm his horse and he's currently sitting on my back. I have to crawl over here and there, everywhere he asked me too.

"Should we stop now buddy?" I tried to asked him. It's just few minutes and I can't really hold the pain anymore. My bones might get broken after this. My stomach too. It's hurting.

"No, we just getting started." What?!! Okay. He wants a strong father? Then I'll be strong. He didn't know anything about my pain, so I'll just go with anything he wants.

I keep crawling and crawling, not realizing Wonyoung is there watching us with her arms crossed. As we both saw her, we just gave her our best smile.

"What are you two doing?! Wonjin! Get off your Daddy's now!" Wonyoung scolded him.

"No! I wanna play with Daddy!"

"I said get down now! Listen to Mommy! Get down this instant!" Oh no, she's scary.

Wonjin forcefully listened to Wonyoung and get down. He's looking sad while keeping his head down.

"Hey buddy! We'll play again another time okay?" I caressed his head.

"Promise?" He gave me his pinky finger as a sign for me to agree. I locked his with mine, signifying our promise has been made.

"Promise." Now he smiled.

"Both of you! Let's eat now!" We both were startled by her command. She walked away to the dining table leaving us behind.

"Mom looked scary these days. Did you somehow made her?" Wonjin asked looking at me.

"What?? Ahhh, no... I uhmmmmm, she's just..... We're not......"

"I can tell you're in a bad term with Mom. Fix that soon. Or else...... You'll end up hurting her feeling again." He advised.

"Whattt? I mean whatttt--??! You're just six?" My boy is really something. How can he knows about adult things? This isn't something a kid should talk about. I mean, he's just 6.

"I'm turning 7 Dad. You know, I know many stuff." He patted my back.

"But---