Chapter 37 - Our I Love You's

We are walking barefooted along the beach, leaving our shoes somewhere. Intertwining our hands while throwing jokes, laughing. We arrived on time. Sunset moment. It's really beautiful. It's art of nature.

"Yujinnie.... Look.... It's beautiful isn't it?" Wonyoung halted. I stopped and looked to her direction, still having her hand in mine. She's immersed into the view, not blinking.  I could see her shiny eyes while capturing the moment. Smiling innocently. She never change. That's her.

"Yes. It is Wonyoungie." I said not letting my eyes off her. Smiling to ears. Savoring the true definition of beauty right in front of me. Her.

"What do you think of the view?" She asked while her eyes are still glued on the view.

"Perfect." I can't take my eyes off her. I'm afraid I might lose her if I do. I'm afraid I can't see her again. The same her. I like her this way.

"That's it? That's short. Well for me it's kinda calming. My mind, my heart, it feels peaceful in there. You know, it's like---------" I kissed her on her cheek. She widen her eyes looking at me. Wanting an explanation.

"You talked too much. You look really cute. Sorry. I just can't hold myself. It's naturally-------"

"Say someone who talk much than me." She smirked then looked away. Continuing watching the sun that almost disappear.

Guess what? Yeah, she kissed me. On my lips. A very short peck. But it still gives me bump. The ticklish feeling on my stomach. It won't go away. It's not enough. I need more.

I grabbed her waist with my right hand and pulled her closer. I used my left hand to side-cupped her face and smile before I close the gap between us.

She put both her arms around my neck naturally and reciprocate with the kiss. Our lips dance in sync. We fit each other. I can feel the sparks flying around both us. It's like an electrical current. It feels right. We both are so into the moment. The breezy evening at the beach, sound of the splashing wave when it hits the seaside, with the help of the sunset. Thank you God. For all Your creatures. Thank you for letting me be the one having all these.

After a while we pulled away, looking deeply into each other eyes. Smiling. I sneaked to her back and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She leaned her head to my chest and put her hands on my arms, caressing them with love. We both facing the view in front of us which started fading away.

"I hope we could stay like this forever." She break the silence.

"I know. Everything feels right with you around." I kissed her head. I tightened my hugged. Pulling her more into me.

"Yujinnie....."

"Hmmmm?"

"If you ever think about cheating on me please remember that we still have Wonjin. I don't want him to lose you again." She sounded sad.

"Heyy...... Don't say such things Wonyoungie. I'll stay by your side. Protecting you and Wonjin. I'll love you both endlessly. I won't let you or Wonjin lose me. Never. No, actually I can't afford to lose any of you. You and Wonjin are my life. You know that."

"What if your ex girl come and sway you again? I'm afraid you can't hold yourself. Just like when you're with me. I know you Yujinnie."