Chapter 17 - The Very First Page

This book is a prove of my love to you. How everything seems wonderful since I know you. How everything seems glisten since the day I saw you. How everything feels perfect when I'm with you.

I never thought I'd be able to write anything here, the first page that I intentionally keep. I never thought I'd have someone who can actually changed my life, turn my world upside down. Someone who can really affect my whole life.

And that's you.

Ahn Yujin.

People always say that we accept the love we think deserve. Do I deserve you? Do I deserve your love? If I do then why would you leave? Is that mean I really don't?

My mind knows you aren't here but my heart needs time to accept the fact. The fact that you really leave. Leaving me hanging. Leaving me without any last word. Leaving me behind. Leaving me all by myself when I get used to your presence.

I tried to be strong, not to let my guard down, not to let anything breaks me apart. Then I realize it's you. It's you who makes me weaker. It's you who torns my heart apart. But it's you. It's you that I really want. It's you that I really need. It's you. It's just you.

Yujin-ah, my day goes by with you on my mind. All day and night. I spend so many sleepless night thinking about you, reminiscing about us. I pray every each day for you to come back, hoping you'd be here the next day.

Ahn Yujin.

Ahn Yujin.

Ahn Yujin.

Please come back.

I truly miss you.

My baby..... If only I could go back to those days, I won't let any second pass without you by my side.

What if I tell you how I really feel? What if I tell you to stay and don't let go? What if I take the chance to be with you? Would you be mine by now? But I was such a coward.

- Ahn Wonyoung -

A short update from me. Sorry, a little bit busy for this whole week. I'll update sooner. Thanks for reading. Love you dear readers!
- NFS -