Chapter 24 - Secrets Revealed

Wonyoung's House

"Mom! Dad! We're here!" I shouted from outside as I helped Wonyoung to get down from the car.

I asked my Mom, Mr. and Mrs. Jang to wait at home even they insisted to go to the hospital before. I settled with Wonyoung's discharged with Minju and Chaewon's help.

"Hey baby! You're finally back! We miss you!" Mrs. Jang ran and hugged Wonyoung tightly.

"Welcome home baby girl." Mr. Jang came and kissed Wonyoung's crown and hugged her. Both them hugged Wonyoung. How cute. Their fondness towards Wonyoung is way too big.

"Mom, Dad. Look at her. She needs rest. You can hug her inside." I half-joked. Poor Wonyoung. The bunny is sinking in her parents hug.

"Mom. I miss you." Wonyoung hugged my Mom that waited all along, watching everything from the doorstep.

"Wonyoung-ah. I'm glad you make it. I miss you honey. Let's come inside." Everybody went inside with Wonyoung in their arms. I see my bliss in them.

Anyway, they left me all alone outside. I need to bring all these stuff by myself. With no help. It's no big deal for me. I'm happy though. Seeing happiness radiated from their faces.

"Yujin-ah.... Come here. Sit." Mom said patting the couch right beside her. Everyone is sitting in the living room now. Wonyoung is sitting in between her parents. While me sitting next to my Mom. We are sitting oppositely. There's cookies and tea on the table.

"Ehemmmm.." Mr. Jang cleared his throat.

"I know Wonyoung still need recovery. But before that I need to straighten things up. We all need to talk. I don't want to ruin Wonyoung life again because of us. And Yujin. I don't want you to keep blaming your Mom or me, or you late Dad, or yourself for everything."

"Tzuyu-ah......." Mom called out.

"No, Sana. Yujin knows everything. But we couldn't hide things from Wonyoung anymore. She need to know. We need to explain everything." Mr. Jang persistently said.

"Wonyoung-ah, I hope you can forgive Yujin for what he did. It's not his fault. It's actually my fault. It's our fault. Both you have to take the aftermath of our wrongdoing in the past. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Mr. Jang looked down, crying.

"Dad. What do you mean?" Wonyoung started getting confuse in her Mom's arms.

"Shhhhhhh. It's okay baby. Just listen to your Dad explanation. It's going to be alright." Mrs. Jang soothe her.

"After your graduation day I keep reaching for your Mom. I was taken aback seeing someone I've forgotten after a long time. Yes, Sana, your Mom was my girlfriend back in our younger years. I'm just too scared knowing you are her son. Which means Wonyoung is your sister. And I know how Wonyoung loves you. How she adores you." He continued while looking at me.

"What??!!! What's all this? Yujin is my brother?!! But why? What happen??!!" Wonyoung burst out crying.

I don't know what should I do. Mrs. Jang is hugging Wonyoung while Mom do the same to me.