Chapter 40 - She is Mine

I feel very happy today. Wonyoung and Wonjin made out through our breakfast. Wonyoung apologized, giving Wonjin some presents from Bali, we dropped Wonjin at school and went to work together.

I'm smiling widely in the room now. Ayeaye! Today nothing can ruin my mood. I'll treat the patients well, treat the employees well, treat myself well too. Hope everything will be okay.

And guess what? Wonyoung promise to have lunch with me and Wonjin. We must do our best as Wonjin parents.

I'm not that busy today. Only few appointments. Going through some medical records of my patients, ready to break a leg! I'll make them feeling content having me as their therapist. I'm lovable after all. LOL!

But to be honest I feel sad sometimes. Being a therapist means you'll let yourself dive more into patient's life as if their family, friends, lover and so on. You need to understand their feelings, and what makes them feel positive, anxious, or depressed.

I need to listen well, react well, talk as if I'm in their shoes. I need to do everything I can for their mental health. Sounds easy? Not really. I gotta have that skill of how can I help them regulating their own emotion through some kind of relationship or connection between me and my patient. But Dr. Lia will take that job starting next week. It's not because I'm not good enough, just need to focus on one thing while she'll be focus on that.

I'll focus on how to improve a patient's physical functions through physical examination, diagnosis, prognosis, physical intervention, rehabilitation and patient education.

I need to help them in assessing their condition and help them regain maximal functional mobility and independence. I need to have different skills here, by using a variety of treatment modalities and techniques to help patient move better and feel better where the treatment is very personalized.

Okay, I think enough with my job explanation. You might get bored. I'll skip to our lunch. Which I think you'll like it better. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lunchtime

Since Wonyoung asked me and Wonjin to get here first, we'll wait for her before we order anything. She said she'll be here soon. By taxi maybe. She didn't let me picking her up earlier, saying she got to run up on few tasks and joining us later on.

Wonyoung actually chose this restaurant. A bit far from her law firm. But she said she likes the menu here. It's my first time. The interior is kinda calming, a bit romantic you can say. There's a huge piano and an acoustic guitar can be seen on the stage. I guess they usually perform here for the customer. I can see the table is starting to be fully occupied with people with formal attire, some with their clients, some with their colleagues. This place is famous.

I sit beside the window while Wonjin sit in front of me. The seat seems perfect. The view from here, it's an access to their backyard. It's a garden with lot of flowers. Beautiful. The seat is actually for four, but it's okay. We'll just wait for Wonyoung.

"Yujinnie! Wonjinnie!" I saw Wonyoung wave her hand to us as soon as she entered the restaurant.

I create a very wide smile showing how happy I am. Or maybe not.

"Meet my friend Cha Junho. Junho oppa, this is my husband Ahn Yujin."

What the fuck?! She brought someone with her. I don't care if it's somebody else but Cha Junho?! I don't feel good. Looking at this guy boil me already.