Chapter 7 - Our First

I never thought that we would be madly in love. I love you so much and so did you. We were too young to be in such love. But I guess age didn't really matter was it?

——————————————————

“Wonyoung-ah, thank you. For accepting me. Accepting my feeling. I promise to be good to you. I’ll take care of you. I’ll protect you. I love you Wonyoung-ah.” I said as we got out the café.

We were walking hand in hand finding a spot to sit. I saw a bench under a tree beside the pavement not far from the café. It was just a breezy night where we could hardly see people since it was already midnight.

“I’m still mad anyway.” Wonyoung pouted. How cute. I wanna cup that pouty lips with mine but maybe it’s too early.

“Sorry Wonyoung-ah. I was hurt. I know about my feeling since our first met. Seeing you and Chaewon kissed hurt me much. That’s why I chose to stay away. Sorry.” I looked down, not feeling confident.

“Ahh, so--- you saw it.”

A short silence filled us.

“He said he likes me. He confessed and kissed me before I even answer him. I was too shocked. But he apologized.” She explained.

“But why were you both here then? Just you and him? At the café?” I’m asking out of curiosity.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” I could see how she smirked victoriously.

“Of course I do. You’re mine. I’m being jealous all the time. Since the very first time.” I possessively stated.

“I guess he knew you’re here. Maybe it’s his way of apologizing.”

“What do you mean?”

“I told him that I like you.” She uttered. We were sitting there leaned to the bench while still holding hands.

I moved closer and caressed her cheek with my other hand and gave her my sweetest and loving smile.

My dear Wonyoung. If only I could go back to those times I choose to keep the feeling myself. I will not confess to you so I won’t feel much hurt as now. My heart is killing me Wonyoung-ah. My heart? I don’t think I have it anymore. You took it away with you. I keep missing you, wanting you, yearning for you. Loving you. Even you’re not mine anymore. Won’t be mine.

“Wonyoung-ah, I’ll take you home now. Let’s go.” I held her hand, intertwined ours and walked to the parking lot where my bike was.

“Oppa, how about the girl from that night?” She asked as soon as we arrived at the bike.

“Minju? Ah, she’s just a friend.” I smiled awkwardly. I suddenly remembered that I let Minju approach me. I gave her chance, false hope.

“Are you sure?” She asked again.
“Of course baby.” I pinched her cheeks and rubbed them softly. “And don’t call me oppa anymore. Yujin instead.” I continued.

“But oppa sounds better to me.”
“Nah, my name sounds perfect when you call it out.”

“Okay then my Yujinnie.” She ruffled my hair. God! Help me, I really wanna kiss her now. I was too focus on her lips.

“Let’s go now Ahn Yujin.”

“Okay, let’s get going!”

I can’t forget how you always hug me so tight on the bike. And I intentionally speeded up to feel your body close to mine. And you will always call me a pervert each time I did that. While me, I’ll just laugh. I miss your warmth anyway.

As we arrived at her front door I couldn’t seem to hold myself any longer.

“Wonyoung-ah, can I ask something?”

“What?”

“Is Chaewon your first kiss?” I suddenly felt burn.

“It wasn’t a kiss okay? It was just a short peck. But yeah he took my first.” She stated while going down the bike. She was standing to bid goodbye to me.

“Is it that lips that he kissed?” I pointed out using my lips.

“Of course, what are…..-----“

I kissed her. I got down the bike. I didn’t know what’s gotten into me. I just wanted her lips badly. I cupped her face with both my hands while kissing her. She was taken aback with my sudden action. She tried to pull out but I quickly grabbed her waist closer.

She didn’t initiate or respond to my kiss at first. Or maybe she didn’t know how. It was my first though. I kept sucking her lips, gently while both my hand holding her waist, leading our make out. I bit her lower lips so I could make an entrance to treasure more.

I could feel her hard grip on my shirt. I moved my tongue softly touching hers. She then started to follow the rhyme little by little. I could feel electricity all over my body. We had a tongue battle and lip-locking session for few minutes before she pulled out first. She’s running out of breath. She was blushing real hard at that moment.

“This lips are mine.” I gave her a peck.
“And you are mine.” I hugged her tightly and kiss her crown.

“I love you Jang Wonyoung.”

“I love you Ahn Yujin.”

And that was our very first. Under the moonlight in the middle of the night. On the street in front of your doorstep, feeling ticklish on our stomach, exploded inside, electrified. I will never forget that my Wonyoung. You are my very first. How I wish you could be my last too.

A short update is here. I hope you like it. Hope you can give me votes or comments to boost me up writing for next chapter.
- NFS -