Chapter 1 - UNPREDICTABLY

I still clearly remember that time. God has planned everything so well. I didn't expect the 'date' become the best day of my life. The day I met you.

It's the faith. That brought me to you. You're the best thing that ever happened in my life Wonyoung-ah. I never doubt that.

I can't ever replace you with anyone else in this world. My heart only beats for you. Just for you.

------------------

Flashback of 5 years ago

I was too tired. Exhausted. I threw my bag somewhere in the bedroom and rolled on the bed. I just finished my basketball practice before mom reminds me again about the 'blind date' that she arranged for me since last week.

"Yujin-ah. Go take a bath now. Remember what you promised me." There she goes again. Reminding me what to do.

"But mom! I'm still 17 for God sake! Why would you set me for a blind date? You know how handsome I am. All the girls could fall for me mom. You shouldn't be worry about all these love stuff." I argued. But it's true though. I'm very handsome and tall, and athletic. I have many girls fangirling over me inside and outside the school. I'm known as the school prince.

"Ahn Yujin! Just listen to me. This is for your own good. She's a girl from a good family. Her mom was my classmate back in high school." Mom said. With a pleading voice I can see.

"Yeah yeah. That's the countless time you tell me that. I'll go. Just to make friends okay?" I can't say no to mom. She's my one and only mom Sana who raise me alone since I was 10.

My dad Chaeyoung died because of heart attack. Mom works as an architect in Seoul. In a very huge company. But she's been through a lot for that. Chasing her dream while raising me all by herself, I've seen how she struggled. Me as a good kid, I'll do anything to make her feel better. I'll give it my all to her bliss. Mom is everything to me.

"Make friends first honey. Then you'll fall for her." Mom assured.

"Mom. I set a very high standard for my future wife. I'll keep the genetic in our family." I threw a joke.

"I know honey. You won't regret this. I promise." Mom sat on the bed to caress my cheek. One of million acts that I love from her.

At the cafe

I was sitting at corner of the cafe, waiting for my date I guess. Mom didn't tell me her name. She just said the girl is super pretty like an angel and can even make me fall just by one single smile from her. I choose it there so nobody could recognize me. I won't sit in the middle of the cafe where the crowd were.

I was wearing a simple outfit. A white plain T-Shirt paired with an unbuttoned black-yellow checkered flannel shirt, a ripped jeans and my favorite white converse. I also wore a white cap, in case I bump into any of my crazy fans over here.

It's been 10 minutes. I waited. Luckily I'm the patient type. I sat leaned to the chair with my arms crossed while took a look outside through the huge glass. I was into the moment thinking about our up-coming basketball tour soon. Me as the captain will be the busiest again. Huge responsibility.

I was startled when someone sat in front of me smiling.

"Sorry. I'm late. You know, Friday night in Seoul, traffic jam." She flashed a smile with a guilty look.

I couldn't utter any word. I was too immersed into the beauty in front of me. My heart was beating like crazy. Mom was true. Is she an angel? I never see anyone as beautiful as her in my whole life.

She has a straight, long black hair with some purple color on the tip of it. She was wearing a pink mini dress with a black leather jacket and a black sneakers. Wowww! She's really my type.

God please spare me a lifetime with her. I want her. I fall for her. I'm not exaggerating. Anyone in my place would say and feel the same. Dude, wake up! Yujin wake up!

"You're not mad don't you?" I was lost in my thought. She was pouting. Arrghhhh! How cute!

Her eyes, her lips, her nose, her smile, her voice. Everything about her is perfect.

"Noo--ooo. It's ok--ay. I'm g--oood." I was stuttering hard. I've never been this way to anyone before. I received lot of confession from girls but she is different.

"Thank God. Thanks. I'm Wonyoung anyway. Jang Wonyoung." She introduced herself, giving out her hand asking for handshake.

"Yujin. Ahn Yujin. You're so beautiful Wonyoung-sshi." I blurted. Dude Yujin! Hold yourself. She might think you're a playboy who gives out compliment easily.

And that was the best thing that ever happen in my life. Thanks mom. For the blind date. Thanks to myself for listening to mom.

My dear Wonyoung

Since that day. I never doubt my feeling. It grew stronger. Every each second of my life. Wonyoung-ah. I miss you.

"What?! Ahn Yujin?! Sorry, but I never heard that from mom. I thought you're Chaewon. If I'm not mistaken. Kim Chaewon?" She seemed confuse. Now who's this Chaewon boy? Something wasn't right.

"Hey! You're Jang Wonyoung?" A boy from the table in front of mine stood approaching us. He's wearing a soft pink T-Shirt paired with a denim jacket and a black long pants. He looks totally cool. I guess he's as tall as me. His body as athletic as mine too. He has a soft pink hair color which suits him a lot. He looks cute and handsome at the same time.

"I'm Chaewon. Kim Chaewon. Guess you're in the wrong table." He chuckled.

"Ahhh, I'm totally stupid. I sat here without even asking first. Sorry." She hit her head few times before this Chaewon guy held her wrist to stop her from doing so.

"Hey it's okay Wonyoung-sshi. No need to be." He smiled while looking into her eyes. Gosh! I feel hurt. Three of us standing there before another girl came in the scene.

"Are you Yujin? Ahn Yujin?" A girl with a long wavy black hair asked me. She wore a brown, knee length dress with a not-so-high heels. Our eyes on her. Another goddess to be honest.

"Yes I am. And you're...?" I still didn't get it. What the hell with the situation?

"I'm Minju. Kim Minju. Daughter of Momo. Aunt Sana's best friend." She introduced. I got the point now. She's beautiful. But why did I feel disappointed by her presence?

"I get it now. We almost exchange our dates." Chaewon laughed out loud. Urrghhhh! I don't like him! He got on my nerves.

"What actually happen here?" Minju asked. "Ahh, nothing Minju-sshi. I guess we'll go back to our seat. The right one. Should we go now Wonyoung-sshi?" He gave her hand for Wonyoung to hold. He drove me crazy. This guy boiled me.

Wonyoung bowed while saying sorry to me. She then walked away from our table to theirs, guided by Chaewon whom still holding her hand.

By that, I politely asked Minju to sit replacing Wonyoung. Of course, she's beautiful! Anyone could fall for her. A guy like me, wasn't an exception. But there's one thing. Inside me.

The feeling I got from her was different compared to Wonyoung.
I didn't know what it was.

Another chapter is up! Enjoy! Mind to leave thoughts, and vote too if you want! See you again in next chapter!
- NFS -