Chapter 3 - Closer

Ever since the basketball championship tour we became even closer. We kept texting until midnight. Sometimes until dawn. We talked over unimportant things, unnecessary jokes, telling stupid secrets. Everything seems wonderful. I felt much sure that you’ll be the one for me.

—————————————————
Yujin
You know what? Me and Chaeyeon are like brothers since I was 10. He was like my hero back then.

Wonyoung
What do you mean oppa? Are you that gay for him? LOL ^0^

Yujin
Aishhh! That’s not what I mean Wonyoungie. That time I was crying so hard then got bullied by the kids. Chaeyeon protected me pretending he was my brother.

Wonyoung
Ahhh, I get it now. Never knew the famous and cool Ahn Yujin is a crybaby. Hahaha!

Yujin
They won’t know if you don’t tell them. You’re the only one that knows. Except for mom and Chae.

Wonyoung
Hmmmm. I’m special then.

Yujin
Yeah. You really are.

Why did you said that Yujin? Arrrgghhh! This is insane! I cursed myself after realizing how blunt I was.

Yujin
Wonyoung-ah, do you have any plan this weekend?

Wonyoung
I don’t know yet. But maybe I don’t.

Yujin
Would you go out with me then? It’s my treat.

Wonyoung
I’ll think about it first. Going out with a crybaby won’t be troublesome doesn’t it?

Yujin
Yah, yah! Enough. I won’t tell anything then.

Wonyoung
Come on oppa. I was just kidding. Are you sulking by now? Ahn Yujin? Is sulking? Well that’s a story. ^_^

Yujin
I’ll eat you Wonyoungie. Just wait ‘til I see youuuuuu…..

Wonyoung
That’s a YES. Pick me up at 10 on Sunday. Gotta sleep now. Tomorrow’s first lecture is History. Good night oppa!

Yujin
Good night Wonyoungie.

I can’t really hold back now. I’ll make you mine Wonyoung-ah. I just can’t stop thinking about you. All day and night. Tell me? How can I make you mine?

“Yujin-ah. Can we talk?” Mom who just arrived came to my room. It’s already 11 at night. She must be tired working on her new project.

“You should clean yourself and rest mom. We can talk tomorrow.” Mom seemed real exhausted though.

“It’s about Minju.”

“Mom. You know. We talked about this. I’m not into her.” I honestly said. I can’t just give false hope to Minju. She looks like a nice girl.

“Honey. Why don’t you just try first? Aunt Momo said Minju likes you.” Mom pleaded. I usually won’t argue but I can’t think of anyone right now except for Wonyoung. How can I pretend to like Minju if I’m really not?