Chapter 13 - I Want Her

At Vernon House

"Hey bro! Didn't expect you to be here! I invited you but all I get is a big NO!" Vernon high-fived me as soon as he saw me walking inside his house with Somi.

I walked with my hands in both my pocket while Somi slipped her arms into mine. Everyone greeted us. They said we're somewhat a dream couple in our campus.

"Can't resist this girl beside me bro!" I smile and ruffle Somi's hair with my right hand since my left one still tangled with her.

"Hope you enjoy this party! Suit yourself! Gotta greet the others! See ya!" Vernon walked leaving me and Somi standing there.

"I'll get us drinks. Wait here." I shouted to Somi since it's too loud, party with the music on, people talks or shouts to one another and some of them plays.

As I tried to release my arm she quickly pulled me into a kiss. I know her. She never want a peck. We deepened the kiss with her arms around my neck and while mine embracing her waist. A bit tounge battling we had there.

It didn't last longer. We're running out of breath. I pushed her waist softly and rubbed her cheeks. That was hot I can say.

"I'll be back." I said smiling.

"Don't be long baby." She whispered and kissed my earlobe. It sent shivers all over my body. "I'll talk to the others." She continued after what she did.

I walked to the long table where all the beers filled in big red cups. There's food too. Cake, doughnut, chocolate balls, jelly and other snacks.

I have to passed through the crowded with two glass of beers in my hand. Some of them dance, some just chit-chatting, some flirting, some busy filling their stomach, some trying to get drunk and etc. Just a typical party here.

I saw Somi laughed while talking to lot of girls, her friends I guess. Somi then bid her goodbye as she saw me. She approached me running then dragged me along with her to the backyard.

"Hey, you'll spill the whole beer." I whined.

"I'd better spill it than let the girls eat you!" She rolled her eyes.

"What?" I lift my shoulders then handed her a cup of beer. We both looked into each other eyes as we arrived at the backyard.

"You know what? It's really hard to keep you safe. Those girls keep asking for you. And you know what's that mean. Having a very good looking and smart boyfriend need extra energy." She said with her serious face again. She always be this exaggerating, overreacting. She's also the jealous type. I won't fall easily for anyone though.

I just laughed with her statement. And I regret it. I earned hundred pinch from her. LOL!

"Come on baby! I was just kidding!" I cupped her pouted lips with my hands.

We sat on the swing that tied to both parallel trees at the backyard, talk over things while sipping our beer little by little.

"Babe..." She called me.

"Hmmm?" I sipped my beer.

"Will you leave me after the graduation?"

"Why would you think that way?"

"I know you'll choose Korea over me. Am I right?" I can't answer her question. That's a tough one. I still didn't tell her about the offer I received.