3.

"We have a new student. Please, introduce yourself."

"I-I'm Park Jimin. I enjoy photography and the rain. I also—"

Jimin stopped talking when he heard laughter from his classmates. He quiet down with his face turning red.

The only familiar face he spotted was the pale boy sitting in the back which happened to be his roommate.

"Quiet down." The teacher called.

"I-uh-I'm excited to start school here."

"Very well. Take a seat in the back on that table. We will start learning about statistics today class."

Jimin quietly walked to the back of the room to his seat. When he was about to get there a foot got in the way causing him to trip and almost fall.

The students snorted and laughed while he straightened up. He looked down at the grey shoe that was on the way and then followed it until he saw a face.

His roommate.

"That's for spying on my girlfriend and me you freak."

Jimin didn't say a word and simply kept walking to sit. He took out his book and a pencil.

He could feel his roommates glare on him so he tried to control his beating heart. He made him feel so small and insignificant.

It was tiring to always feel that way.

•••

Jimin was looking at a dry flower through his polaroid camera lense. The flower was dying and most of its petals weren't even there, but he still found it oddly eye catching.

When he got the perfect angle he snapped a picture of it and waited for his camera to release the copy. People going by looked at him on the ground and snickered while whispering.

It was something he was used to of course. So he didn't mind it much. Well, he did, he had just learned to live with it.

Nothing would change either way. Why try to?

He was shaking the picture to get it to show. All of the sudden, he heard commotion from the group of students walking by.

That's when he saw him. His roommate. Along with five other beautiful boys, including Taehyung.

They looked like walking gods and everyone seemed to know them. Jimin gulped starting to panic.

It seemed that his roommate was the leader of the popular group. Out of the hundreds of students here, he had to be disliked by the most popular?

So, Jimin being a scared boy quickly got up and put his camera in his backpack. They were getting closer to where he was at.

Clumsy him, dropped the picture on the ground and quickly bent over to pick it up. A pair of grey shoes stepped on it before he could pick it up.

He nearly knocked him down with his foot acting like he hadn't seen Jimin on the ground. He stood still until they were done walking to avoid a confrontation.

"Hey! I didn't see you there!" Taehyung said approaching him. He picked up his picture and looked at it.

"Did Yoongi step on this?"

"Who's that?" He sheepishly wondered.

"Your roommate. Didn't he introduce himself?"

"No." He quietly responded. He had left Jimin out of the room for four hours. Until the girl left and he decided that it was fine for him to go in.

"Typical. I should've warned you. Here's your picture. It has footprints on it now."

"It's okay, it's still beautiful. I understand why he stepped on it. Stupid me! I was on his way anyway." Jimin grinned admiring the picture.

"Do you like photography?"

"Yes! I love to take pictures of things. So I don't forget them."

"That's nice."

"You're nice." He bluntly said.

Taehyung grinned playfully rolling his eyes. Jimin's heart skipped a beat. If he could have an earth full of Taehyung's he would without a doubt.

"Hey, Taehyung. Do you want to have lunch with me?" He asked with eyes full of hope. He was literally the only soul in this school that didn't look at him like a freak.

Taehyung's face quickly killed his hope. "It's okay if you don't want to! I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so pushy or clingy."

"No, no, it's not that. It's just... listen, I'm friends with Yoongi and the others. Based on what Yoongi did to you just now I can tell he won't be nice to you. My friends can be mean and hurtful sometimes. I don't think it'll be a good idea."

Jimin smiled, "Thanks for caring for me. He wasn't mean to me at all! But, it's okay! I met a friend in my last class. I'll sit with him." He lied.

"Good. I'm glad you have a friend."

"Mhmm. Thank you."

"Taehyung!" A guy called. He turned around and raised his eyebrows. "Stop talking to losers. Let's go."

Taehyung quickly looked at Jimin who was fidgeting with his fingers. He was the loser the guy was referring to.

"Please, ignore Jungkook. He can be mean like mentioned."

"It's-its fine. It really is. I know he's playing around with me."

"Okay," Taehyung smiler. "I'll see you around, Jimin."

"Okay. Bye Taehyung." He waved with a cheeky smile.

"Why're you talking to him?" Namjoon asked once Taehyung approached them.

"He's a nice kid."

"A nice kid? He's a weirdo." Yoongi muttered.

"And clearly a loser. Look at what he's wearing. It's like he's asking to be picked on." Jin commented.

Jimin was spinning around trying to find something to take a picture of. He had light blue ripped jeans with an oversized stripped shirt. He had wore it because he was convinced it was cool. But, according to everyone else he looked stupid.

"He won't make it." Hoseok replied shaking his head.

"Isn't he your roommate?" Jungkook wondered.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied calmly as he kept eating his lollipop.

"Why're you not saying anything?"

Yoongi shrugged, "Just thinking."

"Of?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi smirked landing eyes on Jimin. "How fun it's going to be to have him as a roommate."

"Leave him alone. He's not doing anything to any of you." Taehyung said.

"His presence is annoying that's more than enough. Plus, he's walking around with that dumb smile plastered on his face. He thinks that he's one of us. I have to teach him his place. He's just so fucking annoying."

"You make no sense, Yoongi. He is not bothering you. Just let him be." Taehyung replied a bit annoyed.

Yoongi shook his head no, throwing his unfinished candy on the floor. It shattered to pieces and he stepped on it when he walked by.

"What will be the fun in that? We have to make this interesting."