22.

Jimin was walking down the dirt path hoping to forget those cruel words from his father and brother.

It was raining and this comforted Jimin in a way he couldn't explain. He had his rain coat on and an umbrella at hand just in case it rained too hard.

He would usually carry his camera around, but since it was broken he couldn't. Remembering that scene gave him shivers down his spine and he almost wanted to cry.

But he hated crying for people that didn't deserve his tears. Sometimes though, the pain was so hard to contain in the only way to express it was to cry.

His rain boots stepped on the muddy puddles. They kept getting bigger as he kept walking further down.

He was on the way to an old abandoned park located at the end of his road. When it rained he liked to go there and just sit on the old bench to think.

Thinking too much was bad.

Jimin knew this. He just didn't have anyone to share those thoughts with. So, he would replay them in his mind over and over until it gave him a headache.

When he reached the rusty playground he froze watching a boy sitting on the bench he was going to.

His heart instantly raced recognizing the figure. "Yoongi?" He spoke. Yoongi looked up and spotted a vibrant yellow rain coat and red boots a few feet away.

He smiled though he didn't want to. It was just a natural reaction to smile at Jimin, because how could you not?

Yoongi felt better simply by looking at him. He had been praying for something good to happen.

Turns out his prayer was answered through a cute human who happened to be wearing an abnormally huge coat.

"Hi!" Jimin beaming running to him. He splashed through the mud to get there. "What are you doing here? Do you want my umbrella? I won't use it." He offered handing it to him.

Yoongi looked up locking eyes with him. A sudden flashback from years ago replayed on his mind.

Then he saw the little boy in Jimin. Not much had changed. Still cute, sweetest smile, and kindest heart.

"You'll get sick. Use the umbrella." Jimin offered again with a bright smile n

Yoongi shrugged, "So will you. What's the point of carrying an umbrella if you're not going to use it?"

"The rain makes me feel."

"Feel what?"

"Alive."

Yoongi looked up rain drops falling on his face. "It doesn't make me feel any different. Just wet and cold and more sad than usual."

"I think it's beautiful. Nature itself is beautiful. It's extraordinary how the world works, how it rains, how flowers bloom in the spring, how leaves turn orange in the fall, how during the winter..." he stopped blabbing feeling Yoongi's attention all on him.

"I don't mind the rain." Yoongi finally said.

Jimin took a seat next to him. "Me either. Are you going to answers my other question about why you're here?"

Yoongi shrugged, "That depends. I'll answer if you answer mine."

"What's your question?"

"What happened to your face?" He asked pointing to a slightly red mark on his cheek. Jimin turned his face so he wouldn't see that side.

"Did some fucker bother you?"

He shook his head no, "I-I had a fight with my younger brother." He lied.