14.

"I'm going to kill you little weasel." Yoongi said as he pushed Jimin against the wall.

He gasped as the color of his face left his body turning pale. "Y-Yoongi I—"

"You like Nayeon? You were touching her boobs?"

He had his arm against his throat and the pressure caused him to start coughing. Yoongi slowly released a bit so he could breathe again.

"I didn't—"

"Don't try to deny it. She told me herself."

"We're friends."

"Friends?" He shrieked putting more pressure once again.

"No-no-not like that! She's my friend. My for real friend."

"Stay away from her." He warned.

Jimin didn't respond. A few seconds went by of awkward staring. Yoongi then noticed how warm his skin was and how scared he looked.

His eyes were big and round and full of fear. It looked like a deer that was about to get eaten. Something within him moved and he completely let go stepping back.

It reminded him of scenarios of his father and how he treated him like that. He knew he had that same look whenever his father even walked through the door.

"I don't like her. I promise. If I touched her breasts it was simply because-because I was curious. I asked her. She didn't tell me to. Don't get mad at her."

Yoongi knew this was a lie because he had spoken to Nayeon. She confirmed that in fact it was her who asked him to and he was the one that was hesitant at first.

So why would he cover for her? Why was he willing to take the blame and a possible beating? Did he really like her?

Then he remember that was just the type of person Jimin was. If he were to be underwater with another person and had an oxygen tank, he would be willing to give it to them. He always tried to save everyone but himself.

"You're doing it again." Yoongi responded.

"What?" He whispered.

"You're saving others but yourself." He told. Jimin was shocked that he even remembered this because that time they talked about it he was beyond intoxicated.

Yoongi walked by and out the room. As the door shut behind he touched his neck and leaned his head back against the wall.

Truth was, Jimin didn't know why he did it. He dint know why he always took the blame or why he was constantly trying to fill up people's emptiness.

Maybe it was because that's the only thing he was ever good at.

•••

"What do we have here?"

As soon as Jimin heard those words he started to walk quicker only to bump into a much taller guy with muscles.

"I-I'm sorry." He said holding his binder tightly against his chest. He looked around to see if anyone was there.

To his bad luck, the only people on the courtyard was the group of boys and him. "Where to so fast?" The other boy behind him asked.

Jimin's heart sunk to his feet. It was that same guy that had shoved that banana down his throat and nearly made him puke.

"I'm just trying to go to the library." He said innocently.

"Fuck, you're so annoying. I'm just trying to go to the library. You talk like a dumbass."