48.

"Did your father do that to you?" Yoongi asked when he landed eyes on, Jimin.

He nodded his head slowly with a blushed face. "What the fuck?" He asked angry. This was exactly what his mother was going through.

Mental and physical abuse and Yoongi felt like he couldn't do shit about it. He felt so helpless and that was the worst feeling. Seeing someone you love struggle without being able to help.

"He saw the video," he whispered sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Video? What video?" He asked sitting next to him.

"The one of me in the cafeteria where I confessed that I was gay. I'm surprised you haven't seen it. It's gotten pretty popular in social media."

"I can't believe those assholes posted it. Never mind of course I believe they did. I haven't seen it because I've decided to stay away from social media. It's a piece of shit once everyone starts spreading toxic rumors."

"We live in a toxic world with toxic people."

"Yeah, we do. I'm sorry he beat you." He quietly said rubbing his thumb against his chin.

"It's not your fault."

"I just wish I could...fuck. I wish I could keep you in my pocket and protect you against the world. I want to protect you from everyone. I just wish I could..." he cleared his throat in a mixture of anger and sadness.

"I wish I could do that for you too."

Yoongi laughed, "Please, I can protect myself."

"I want to protect you from your father. He hurts you by hurting your mother."

Yoongi thought about this weekend and how it fucking sucked to be in that situation. So, he cleared his throat once more and looked down at his lap.

"Yeah, I guess you can say my mother is a slave of her own sadness. She's the only one that can stop the abuse, but she's too vulnerable and scared. It's so sad to know that she truly believes that's love."

"I didn't mean to remind you of that. Or to upset you." He said quietly.

Yoongi looked up with a smile. "It's okay. It's my reality. What else did he do besides beating you? Did he ground you? Threaten to move you out of town?"

"He took me to a bar. A bar with women and-and-"

"Please tell me he didn't take you to a prostitute?"

He nodded and Yoongi sighed throwing his head back. He couldn't wrap his mind around what was said.

How in the fuck were some parents that fucked up? Why would you have children if you weren't going to care for them or accept them they were they are?

"What happened there? Did they do something to you?"

"At-at first yes. She tried-tried to arouse me and-and-"

"Why didn't you try to stop her?"

"I don't know. I couldn't. I don't know how to speak up for myself." He admitted ashamed.

"Jimin, you don't have to let things happen if you don't want them to." He said.

"I know. But, you know, then I met another girl. She's just like Nayeon and she made me realize that life is beautiful either way. No matter how much shit you go through and all the pain it'll be worth it. Good people exist out there. Not everyone is wicked."

"Let's do it." Yoongi said. "What?" He replied confused looking in his direction. Yoongi reached over to grab his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Let's do it. What your note said."