9.

"Hi! Hi!" Jimin smiled. He ran to Taehyung like an excited kid at a candy store.

"Oh, hey! Be careful, you might trip."

"I'm clumsy." Jimin admitted. Taehyung looked down at his knees which had two bright colored band aids over them.

"I see that. Did you fall?"

"Yeah. I fell the other day." He whispered shyly.

"You need to stop running everywhere. Have you thought of trying out for track?" He grinned.

"No. Oh no.  I'm not sporty. Plus, my looks are stupid and I would basically mess up the whole teams aesthetic—"

"Your looks aren't stupid." He said. Jimin felt his face turn bright pink. He gulped down the butterflies that were threatening to escape.

"T-thank you. I made you dumplings this weekend!" He said excitedly holding up the bag.

"No way. You're the best!"

"Once again, thank you. I hope that you enjoy them. And I'm sorry for coming to your room floor. I don't want you to think I'm weird and I'm following you."

"My room floor? This is everyone's room floor not just mine. You can be wherever you want. Except, others peoples rooms without permission. You get what I'm saying, right?"

Jimin nodded quickly with a smile. Taehyung opened the bag and took one out. He brought it to his perfect pink lips and took a bite.

Jimin observed the way he closed his and savored the food. His stomach got jittery and he had to look away before his body reacted to this beautiful sight.

"They're delicious." He told licking his lips.

"I'm glad you like them."

"Yeah. Hey, I'm getting ready to go run. Want to hang out in my room a little bit?"

"You...you want me to go in your room?"

"Yeah. Unless, you don't want to."

"No. I'm okay. It's just...I don't know if..."

"It's fine." He reassured like he was reading his mind.

Jimin nodded and followed him to the room. Taehyung set the dumplings on a small table walking in further.

He stopped to observe Taehyung's room. He remembered being here weeks ago. And even though at that time he was angry at himself for confusing the room numbers, he was very thankful he did. Otherwise, he wouldn't have met him.

Taehyung removed his shirt and Jimin held his breath. "So, I time myself every time I run, right?" He said sliding off his jeans.

"Mhmm." Jimin responded his face on fire.

"I increased my speed by ten seconds! It's not that great, but I can run a mile in six minutes and 59 seconds exactly."

"That is great!"

"Yeah, Jungkook can run it in six minutes and thirty-four seconds."

"What? That's surreal." Jimin responded. Taehyung had already slid into his shorts and shirt.

"I know. He's been practicing too. He use to run it in six minutes and forty seconds. If he keeps practicing he will run it in less time for sure."

"I run a mile in twelve minutes."

Taehyung laughed throwing his head back. Jimin smiled at him, his eyes admiring his pretty neck and just him in general.

"I use to be the same. But, I like running."