19.

Yoongi glanced at Nayeon who was fixing her hair. She had been messing with it for about ten minutes.

"What?" Yoongi finally asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What's your obsession with your hair?"

Their friends turned their attention to them. Yoongi gave them all a look which made them all look away.

"I just don't think my hair looks good."

"It does."

"So, do you think it looks good in a low bun?"

"Umm, yeah? Why's that important?"

She shrugged, reapplying lipgloss. Yoongi grabbed her hand stopping her. She looked at him confused.

"Is there something I need to know?" He asked.

"No. About what?"

"What's your thing with, Jimin?"

She furrowed her eyebrows as a slight blush creeped up her neck. "Nothing." She replied pulling her hand away.

She got up from the lunch table and headed out. "What's up with you two?" Jin wondered. Yoongi shrugged. "Not sure."

•••

Jimin was laying on the ground attempting to snap a picture of a flower. When he got the right angle he clicked the button.

Seconds later, his camera was giving him the Polaroid. He got up and started shaking the picture waiting for the ink to kick in.

Then, he spotted another unique thing to get a picture of. It was a drawing on an old bench. He approached it and kneeled down.

The bench was rusty and almost moldy, but the drawing was bright and noticeable. He brought his camera up to his eye waiting for it to focus.

"What are you doing, freak?"

Jimin gasped and immediately brought his camera down. There were a few guys walking around the field that spotted him.

He instantly got up and starting walking away. "Hey!" One of them screamed. Jimin's heart started to race as he picked up his speed.

"Why are you running away?" They teased.

Jimin was so paranoid that when he saw an open door he immediately ran inside. When he stepped in he immediately regretted it realizing it was the locker room.

He flinched hearing the door shut behind him. "Where to now, huh?" One asked. Jimin didn't turn around afraid of looking them in the eye.

A guy shoved him from behind pushing him against the brick wall. "Bet you like being pushed against the wall. Don't you, fag?" He said pushing his face harshly against the cold bricks.

Jimin whimpered out of pain feeling the harsh wall rub against his face. "Hear that? That fag likes it."

"Sicko."

"Weirdo."

"Sinner."

The guy stopped pushing Jimin and he turned around and faced them. "I-I was tr-trying to take a picture of-of-"

"Of who huh? I saw you! You were trying to snap a picture of us!"

"No-no-I would-I would never-"

"Don't fucking lie. Why do you want a picture of us huh? To touch yourself faggot?"

Jimin shook his head no. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He was hyperventilating now and he felt like everything was spinning.

One of them pulled his camera from him and he threw it on the ground. It cracked open and Jimin felt his heart sink.