35.

"I've got drinks!" Jungkook beamed dragging a box of beers out to the living room.

"Are you sure your parents won't come home?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm sure. They're on a mini honey moon or whatever. They won't be back trust me." He grinned.

The group of friends grabbed a beer except for Nayeon and Jimin who sat across from each other.

At one point, they caught eyes and Nayeon had to look away before she melted in front of him. Her face turned bright red and she could feel it.

"Tae, you want one?" Jungkook offered.

Taehyung was staring at his phone screen with a blank expression in his eyes. "Whats the matter?" He asked.

Taehyung gulped and quickly locked his phone. "Nothing. I'll be right back." He told as he walked out. Jungkook wanted to follow him out, but he had recognized his tone of voice. He knew he needed to be alone.

"Alright, let's pick roommates! I'm staying with, Taehyung." Jungkook added as he opened up his beer.

"Jin and I are staying together. You can stay with us, Nayeon." Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Who said we would stay together?" Jin shrieked.

"I said so."

"Well fuck me, huh? What about my roommate?" Namjoon spoke offended.

"Oh, that's right. You can room in with, Jimin. I forgot Yoongi is here." Hoseok smirked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Nayeon finally spoke up, "I'm actually leaving. I just drove Jin's car here because you are all too wasted to drive."

"You can't leave us." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, how will you leave either way? We only brought two cars." Jin said.

"I'm calling an Uber."

"Why when you can stay here?"

Nayeon pressed her lips together and glanced at Yoongi and Jimin. The last thing she wanted was to ruin their night.

"Fine. I'll stay and room in with, Namjoon. I'm going to get out of this tight shit. I'm taking a shirt Jeon." She stated walking by.

"If...if you want I can stay with someone else." Namjoon said looking at Yoongi.

"It's fine. Just don't try something she's not comfortable with." He warned.

"I won't. I promise."

Jimin was in the corner of the sofa fidgeting with his fingers. He had to bite his lip to stop himself from smiling.

He had spent the night with Yoongi multiple times, but tonight just felt different. And he didn't know how to explain it.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked breaking the silence.

"He had to do something. He will be back." Jungkook responded. He hoped he did anyways.

•••

"There you are. Where were you?" Jungkook asked as Taheyung walked in the room.

It had been almost an hour since he left. The group of friends had finished the box of beers and were half way asleep and went to their rooms.

Taehyung's eyes were red along with the tip of his nose. His cheeks were flushed and his forehead sweaty.

"Why were you crying? Did something happen?" He whispered.