25.

"Jimin!"

He jumped up startled, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Taehyung apologized sitting next to him.

"Shhh!" The librarian said.

"Sorry." Taehyung whispered back with a grin. 

"Hey." Jimin smiled.

"What happened? Why did you go into the principals office while ago?" He wondered.

"Oh, uh, he was just talking to me about my next semester schedule." He lied.

"We've already signed up for classes though."

"I know. It's just that at my old school I had already taken chemistry and they wanted to know about it."

"Oh, okay. So you're not in trouble, right?"

"No." He smiled.

Truth was, the principal had called him into the office because of the recording of him punching another student. The flashback came back to memory.

"I know of that small fight that happened by the gym bathrooms." The principal said.

Jimin kept quiet trying to come up with an excuse. The last thing he needed was to be suspended or his father would be livid.

"You're not in trouble," he said. Jimin gulped down nervously, "Since he had already hurt you before, I will let this slide. Only for today. I just don't want this incident to repeat itself. I've already talked to him and warned him not to try to hurt you again."

"Thank you." He quietly mumbled.

"Jimin?" Taehyung said.

"Huh? Sorry, I wondered off."

"What were you thinking about, huh? A special someone?" He judged elbowing him.

He looked at him and smiled. Then, he realized that even though he still felt love and appreciation towards him, he didn't feel the same thing he did before.

And that was both scary and relieving.

"No. It's nothing. I'm just thinking about what to write down for my paper."

"What's the paper about? Maybe I can help."

"It's for career management class. I have to write a report about what career I'm interested in."

"And what career are you interested in?"

"I...I wanted to be a vet tech. I love animals."

"Me too. Why do you say wanted? You don't want to no more?"

"It's conflicting. I'm not good with people. In order to be in that field I have to communicate with pet owners."

"You can do it. I believe in you."

"I don't know anymore. I just want to..."

"To?"

"Travel. Somewhere far away. Where no one knows my name or a single thing about me."

"That would be nice. Wouldn't it?"

Jimin nodded, "Yes."

"I have to go now. Do you want me to walk with you to class?"

"I'm fine. I still have to finish this. Thank you for asking."

"No problem. Bye Jimin!" He grinned and waved goodbye.

Twenty minutes later, he was walking back to class. He walked down the hallways where he saw and heard people on their phone.

They were looking at him and then down at their phones. The whispers got louder and the stares got worse.