18.

Jimin was about to open the door when Nayeon did. She stood in front of him wearing a black dress, hair tied in a low bun and red lip stick.

"Oh, sorry. I don't w-wanna interrupt." Jimin quickly said turning around to leave. He didn't need to see them have sex a third time.

"You're not interrupting. Yoongi isn't here."

"Oh," he replied a hint of confusion in his voice.

"He gave me the room key. He's somewhere doing who knows what. Come in."

"O-okay." He timidly went by her holding his camera tightly. She left the door step on the door so it'll hold it open for Yoongi to come in.

"We're suppose to go out to this party. He's always late." She said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"That's right." He said putting his stuff down on the bed.

"Come with us."

Jimin quickly shook his head no, "I'll rather not. I-I'm not a big party person. I don't want to ruin your mood."

"You never ruin mine. Why did you leave the school dance the other day?" She asked putting her hair down.

"It was..."

Lonely.

Overwhelming.

Triggering.

"Like mentioned, I don't do parties."

"Yoongi left too. Tell me, did he leave with you?" She wondered putting her hair back up.

"What? No. No. We aren't-we aren't even friends." He said nervously. He didn't want to possibly start rumors. Not that she would say anything, but he didn't want to risk it.

"Just wondering since neither of you said bye." She kept looking at herself in the mirror attempting to fix whatever she didn't like.

"You look beautiful." Jimin said.

She looked at him and smiled, "You think so?"

He nodded, "Yes. Your hair looks great either way. No need to keep fixing it."

"You're the sweetest man I've ever met." She sincerely said.

Jimin grinned cheekily. The door opened and Yoongi stood by the entrance confused at the scene.

"Are you ready?" Yoongi blurted.

Jimin quickly took stuff out of his book bag to make himself look busy. He could still feel Yoongi's stare from across the room.

"Yes! I forgot my phone downstairs and my card. I think the rest of the people are waiting in the parking lot."

"Cool. I still have to change my shirt. Do you want to go ahead and get your stuff? I'll meet you downstairs."

"Alright. Bye Jimin!" She grinned rushing to give him a quick hug. When she was out the door, Jimin got up to go to the bathroom.

He knocked down his book bag, but was so nervous he didn't even care to pick it up. All he wanted was to go to the bathroom and avoid eye contact with Yoongi.

Yoongi remained still until Jimim closed the bathroom door behind. He was ill about Nayeon suddenly being all lovey towards him.

After staring at the bathroom for two minutes he finally pulled off his shirt. He made his way to his drawer only to bump into Jimin's supplies over the floor.

Clumsy. He thought as he picked up his things. A sketch pad was facing down on the floor and was open. He grabbed it to put it back on his bag, but as soon as he flipped it he found himself reading the paper.