8.

"Fuck."

Jimin opened his eyes in the darkness holding his breath. Yoongi couldn't see him, but he was scared that he'd hear him breathe.

Everything Jimin did seemed to upset him. He didn't need that at 12:34 a.m. He remained quiet until he heard him trip over something.

At first, Jimin thought of not doing anything. Then, he started to panic a little when he didn't hear Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" He asked sitting up.

Yoongi groaned as Jimin reached over to turn on his lamp. He saw him lying on the ground with his eyes closed.

Jimin slowly got out of bed and approached him with caution. "Hi. Are you alive?" He whispered looking down at him.

Yoongi opened his eyes and grabbed his his leg pulling him down. Jimin slipped and fell on his butt.

The carpet helped with the fall. "You wanted me dead?" He asked shocked. "N-no. I-no-of course not. I just wanted to check on you."

Yoongi laughed dramatically. "Fuck. I'm high as shit."

Jimin didn't find this amusing. There was something odd about his laugh. Like he was forcing it.

"It's okay." He replied getting up from the floor. He looked down at him getting the nerve to ask.

"Ca-can I touch you?" He whispered his hand shaking as he stretched it towards him.

"I'll rather lay on the ground than to hold your hand."

Jimin slowly pulled his hand back. Yoongi reached to grab it before he completely pulled away.

"Maybe I'll hold your hand this time. I don't think I can get up by myself."

Yoongi was surprised to feel his warm soft hand against his cold rough one. "You have baby hands."

"They're tiny and soft." Jimin grinned holding them up.

"And ugly."

Jimin pouted looking at them. He never did like his hands. He thought they were abnormally chubby and too short. No one would find that attractive.

"Why do you wear so many rings?"

"I think it makes them look prettier. I know they're ugly."

Yoongi sighed extending his arms and falling back on his mattes. He fell on a stack of pillows.

"You covered me?"

Jimin nodded, "Mhm. They came to check at 11. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I told them you were sleeping."

"Lame. Should've let me get caught."

"You would've been suspended."

"Exactly."

"You want to get suspended?"

"Maybe then my father will hit me for a good reason." He laughed.

Jimin's eyes immediately spilled sadness. "I knew it was you." He whispered. Yoongi cracked his eyes open and looked oddly confused.

"What?"

"You're the boy I saw years ago. I knew it was you. I just couldn't say anything without knowing."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Yoongi groaned stretching across the bed. This was true, Yoongi had no memory of what Jimin was talking about.

"It's okay. I just happen to have a good memory." He smiled.

Yoongi looked at him up and down. He wore an oversized white shirt and red shorts with fluffy white socks.