23.

"Jimin!" Nayeon screamed running to give him the biggest hug.

He returned the hug a bit bashful. "It's been so long! I-I've been gone on this stupid job shadowing thing and I haven't been able to see you. I heard what those fuckers did to you. I assure you that when they return I will make them pay."

"N-no. It's-its okay. I don't want you to get in trouble. I'm okay."

She smiled sadly putting her hand against his cheek. "I was really scared and I felt disgusted watching those videos. I care for you, Jimin."

"Thank you. I care for you too." He whispered.

She stared at him for a while and suddenly pulled away feeling herself blush. "So, Yoongi and you are good now, huh?"

"Well, yes. I suppose we are." He admitted and it felt so surreal to say it out loud like that. He tried to contain his smile.

"I mean, yeah, he defended you and everything. It doesn't surprise me because I know that he's a good guy. I just didn't expect you two, to become so close all of the sudden."

"He's pretty great." Jimin said finally letting his smile appear.

"He is. By the way, Yoongi and I...we're not friends anymore. Not that type of friends anyways." She said nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"What do you mean?"

"We aren't having sex anymore. We're just friends. Nothing more." She felt herself become flustered.

It was odd for her to be so shy around anyone. She was usually bold and didn't have a problem expressing her emotions.

Jimin just made her weak to the knees that she didn't know how to act around him anymore. He was simply too perfect in her eyes that she overthought every single thing.

"Oh, okay." Jimin said awkwardly. He felt relieved to know this even though he knew good and well that Yoongi wasn't into guys.

But, lately, Jimin had been feeling so different around him. And he knew that feeling too well because he'd felt it with Taehyung too.

Only this time it was much stronger. Being able to see Yoongi's vulnerable side intensified those emotions within him.

Even if it was wrong according to society.

He couldn't help who he was. It was nothing Yoongi did in specific. It was simply fate and the way he couldn't deny his feelings anymore.

Hearing those words from Nayeon's mouth only proved his feelings were there and he couldn't keep hiding it from himself.

"I just...didn't want you do think that we...uh, forget it. I don't even know what I'm saying." She laughed.

"It's okay. You can tell me whatever. We're friends." He grinned.

Her heart sunk at that word. She didn't think it'd hurt this bad. "Yeah, friends." She repeated forcing herself to smile. What else could she do?

•••

"Don't tell me you're drawing another picture of Taehyung. I will tell him this time." Yoongi teased throwing his book bag on the floor.

"No. I'm not." Jimin mumbled.

"Then what are you doing?" He asked peaking to see.

"It's-it's notes for class." He stuttered shutting his notebook.

"Yeah. Okay." He replied removing his shirt.

Jimin looked at him unable to look away. He was simply so breathtaking and it caused his heart to race.