Epilogue.

The first thing Jimin landed eyes on was Yoongi. He reached over to softly touch his pale cheek. How beautiful to wake up to this sight every morning.

It had been exactly a whole year since they've ran away from home. At first, Jimin thought about his family a lot and often felt guilty.

And though Yoongi didn't admit it, he thought of his mother and felt guilty as well.  She still crossed his mind until this day.

He hoped that by now she was far away from his toxic father and living a life of her own. That's what he wished for most.

As for Jimin, he hoped that his mother wouldn't hold resentment towards him. But, knowing his mother he knew she wouldn't.

Because she was one of the few ones that actually cared for him. Like Yoongi, she crossed his mind on the daily.

As selfish at it seemed they had to leave them behind in order to be happy. To feel happy. Sometimes it was necessary to let go of people you loved to feel at peace with yourself.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and smiled turning over to hug Jimin tightly. It still felt
surreal to wake up next to an angel everyday.

He giggled quietly as Yoongi messily planted wet kisses on his neck. He then cupped his face in his hands and kissed his lips.

Jimin felt like he was Yoongi's entire universe when he held him like that. The look on his eyes told him this was true.

"Continue to be patient with me please. I'm still learning to take care you. I've never had a love so valuable."

Jimin didn't have to say a word. He only smiled and rested his head against his bare chest. That was the beauty of your being in love with your best friend. Silence was comforting when words weren't said.

They knew it wouldn't be easy. It hadn't been easy in the past year, but together they felt completely unstoppable.

They could stay there forever and forever wouldn't be enough. Their love would be eternal.

Maybe it was the providence of the universe.

It had to be.