45.

"Aren't you afraid they'll shame you for being friends with, Jimin?" Jungkook wondered.

"No. I honestly don't give a shit. Do you?"

"Well, I wouldn't want people to say that about me. I know it sounds shallow as fuck. It's hard to be as brave as he was to admit and be true to himself. Not everyone can do it." He told looking down at his shoes.

Taehyung set the weight bar down and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "If you were like him I'd still like you. I'd like you even if you were green or blue. I wouldn't ever stop talking to you. Ever."

Jungkook smiled, "You're a little cute."

"Just a little?"

"Maybe a whole lot." He chuckled turning his back on him to pick up weights.

Taehyung smiled and for a second it felt like the old times. When all that existed for him was Jungkook.

His heart stared beating heavily against his chest. It was because of the workout, it was because of him. 

Because Jungkook had a way to make your heart race without even touching you.

The thrush was that he was his sun in a cloudy day.

And he always would be.

•••

Jimin quickly set his book down on the desk to cover up the ugly word written on it. His face turned a deep shade of red embarrassed.

"What's wrong fag? Don't you like our message?" A kid shouted.

Jimin tried to ignore it and was about to take a seat when another student walking by shoved him down.

As he tripped over the desk the kids started laughing. "I bet you like being bent over like that don't you sicko?" One snickered.

Jimin got up and swallowed hard to stop himself from crying. But, as much as he tried to contain it within him a tear ended up escaping his eye.

"Aww, are you crying?"

"Crybaby."

"Fag."

"Pussy."

Jimin covered his ears when the voices got louder and louder. "Everyone have a seat." The teacher said walking in unaware of what was happening.

Or maybe, she just didn't give a fuck.

He wiped his tears with the back of his hand and took a seat. Only a few more weeks. He thought.

Jimin loved school, he loved learning, he loved it all. But, with years of constant bullying, beatings, and just plain cruelness, his love for education was replaced with anger and resentment.

So, he couldn't wait to graduate school. Sure, his father would be an asshole to him, but he could handle that.

He had to there was no choice. Throughout the whole class all he could do was stare down at his book.

He wasn't reading and he was even paying attention to what was being said. In fact, his mind remained at a blank state.

As soon as the bell rung he grabbed his stuff and ran out the door to his dorm. When he got there he threw his stuff on the ground and immediately headed to the bathroom.

He had held his urine the whole day afraid to go near a urinal. The last thing he needed was to get beat up for his presence.