24.

Jimin woke up rubbing his eyes. The first thing he looked was to the right. He saw an empty bed beside him.

Yoongi had been avoiding him for two days now. Ever since the kiss he had tried to give him.

He got up from the bed and went to shower to get ready for classes. Throughout the shower, all he could think about was Yoongi.

What if he wouldn't have tried to kiss him? Maybe, that wouldn't have ruined their friendship.

If he could go back in time, he would. But, at that time he wasn't thinking of the consequences if Yoongi didn't correspond to the kiss.

He was only hoping that he would feel as much as he did. But, one could only dream.

After Jimin got ready he headed downstairs to the school building. He entered the hallway through the back door.

School in general was dreadful.

Not because he didn't enjoy learning it was just the people there. It was such a toxic environment that made it living hell.

You were either popular and stayed safe, a wallflower that literally no one noticed, or everyone's punching bag.

Turns out, Jimin was the punching bag. He made his way to his locker trying to not be noticed by the jocks.

He had his eyes glued to his feet until he saw a familiar pair of shoes. His eyes slowly traveled to Yoongi's face.

They caught eyes as they walked by each other and both felt the room spin around them.

Yoongi was walking around with Jungkook and Namjoon. They looked at each other until they were out of sight.

Jimin finally got to his locker and he took a deep breath. His hand was shaky as he tried to put the combination on the lock.

He opened the door to get his literature book out. Just as he stuck his hand in someone came behind and shut it.

Jimin was barely able to get his hand out the way before it got smushed. He looked at the person standing next to him.

When he saw him his heart dropped. He was back. Had it really been two weeks? Was his life about to be as miserable as before?

"Hey there faggot. Did you miss me?"

Jimin's face turned pale. The guy wickedly smiled leaning closer to him, "You're going to pay for getting me suspended you shit head. Not even Yoongi will be able to defend you. I'll see you in gym class." He told pushing him harshly against the metal.

He heard his footsteps further away, he could finally feel like he could breathe. He felt weak and nauseous to the point we could just faint.

His heart was racing and he just wanted to run. Anywhere and nowhere at the same time.

The noise in the hallways seemed to be louder and he panicked looking around. He was prettified that he will come out of nowhere and beat him unconscious in front of everyone.

He started walking down the hall completely leaving his book behind. He had his hand across his chest.

The students looked at him and some even laughed at his panic attack. "Fucking weirdo."

"Creep."

"Spaz."

"Fag."

Jimin ran out the door to get fresh air. He closed his eyes to calm himself down. He was scared and alone with no one to talk to.