27.

Taehyung walked to his room door to open up. He was surprised that his roommate was already back from weightlifting.

"Taehyung. Hey." Jimin timidly day.

"Oh! Jimin, hey," he said giving him a hug. Jimin smiled blushing as Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck and rested his chin on his head.

"H-hi."

"What brings you here? You haven't visited my room lately." He said once he let go and stepped aside to let him in.

"I just wanted to talk to you. Is your roommate here?" He asked peeking before walking in.

"Oh, that's fine we can talk. No, he's out at the moment. You can come in."

"I hope I'm not interrupting you. Where you about to go running?" He asked staring his clothes.

"Yes, but I can wait. I was planning on heading out a little later either way. The sun is still too hot."

"Are you sure? I can come back another time."

Taehyung smiled, "You're fine, Jimin. Have a seat." He extended his hand motioning him to sit on his bed.

"Thank you."

"Want something to drink? I have water or juice."

"I'm okay, thank you."

"So, what's going on? Is someone bothering you? I'll take care of that."

"No. It's not that. I was just in my dorm by myself and I started overthinking. I didn't want to cause myself another headache and thought maybe you could distract me."

"I can distract you from that, but you will be satisfied? Didn't you say you came to talk to me? Don't you want to talk about your thoughts? It might help instead of bottling them up inside."

Jimin starting fidgeting with his hands and looked down at his lap. It was a thing that he did when he was nervous.

"It's okay. We don't have to talk about it. If you do tell me, you can trust me. I promise." He told resting his hand against him.

Jimin looked up and felt less tense about the situation. "I just want to ask you a question."
He whispered.

"Go on."

"Your lover. How did you know you were in love with her?"

"I don't know. I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but I really don't know. I could just feel it in my heart. It's something that you can't explain with words. You almost feel like your heart is glowing." He grinned.

Jimin smiled his cheeks turning a pinky rose color. He felt his heart glow around Yoongi every single time he landed eyes on him.

"Is Jimin in love?" He questioned with a smirk.

"I am," he responded covering his mouth with his hand to prevent any giggles from escaping his lips.

"Love is a beautiful thing. It can help you get through the tough shit in life. To know that someone cares and loves you can make a difference on yourself."

Jimin nodded in agreement and he slowly stopped smiling. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked a bit confused.

"I just don't know if the person I'm in love with feels the same."

"Have you told them?"

"Yes and no. But if they would take a look in my eyes they would know everything I'm trying to tell them."

"Why don't you talk to them about it?"

"I guess I'm just scared of the answer I'll get. I know they care for me, but I just don't think they'll love me enough to forgive me."