43.

"Oh fuck." Nayeon cursed as she touched the back of her jeans. Her hand was red from the blood stain.

She felt her face turn red and she quickly leaned against the lockers hoping no one had seen.

"Hi, what are you doing?" Namjoon asked.

She quickly looked up embarrassed. "Nothing."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"I'm much better now. Did you like my apple pie?" He grinned.

"It was good." She responded. She saw a few people going by staring at them while judging. "Are you sure you want to be seen with a skank?" She added looking up.

"Are you sure you want to be seen with a lanky awkward guy?"

"They don't say that about you. In my case they do." She sighed remembering the new note on her locker.

"I don't care what they say. Do you want to walk to lunch together?"

"I...uhh..."

"What is it?"

She could feel her menstruation leak through her underwear turning her face a deeper shade of red.

"Did someone say something to you? I can—" he reached over to grab her hand and saw it stained with blood.

She quickly pulled away ashamed. "I'm sorry." She apologized looking down at the ground. He smiled sweetly.

"You're apologizing for being a woman?"

"It's kind of gross."

"Don't be embarrassed. It's natural. It's what your body is supposed to do. Here, take my jacket to cover up so you can go change." He told removing his jacket.

"Thank you so much." She said wrapping it around her waist. "I'll wash it and give it back. I promise."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." He smiled.

•••

"Have you seen Namjoon?" Jin asked Nayeon.

"No. I've been looking for him myself." She said. She was standing by the cafeteria door looking around the tables.

"New one?" A guy smirked as he walked by. "New what asshole? Keep saying shit and I'll shove my foot down your throat." Jin screamed.

"Hey, it's okay." Nayeon said pulling him back.

"No. I don't want them to call you names."

"Hey Nayeon!" Jimin beamed as he walked in.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Go away."

"Don't be mean to him."

"It's his fault people are talking about you."

"What are people saying?" Jimin asked paranoid.

"Do you live under a rock? People are slut shaming her because her roommate told her boyfriend that she found you two sleeping."

"Stop. Don't listen to him. Let's go eat." Nayeon quickly said.

"They're slut shaming you again? Because of me?" He asked in disbelief. Now he understood the looks everyone had been giving him.

He glanced around and saw people whispering and looking at them. Jimin started walking to the center of the cafeteria.

"Where are you going?" Nayeon asked trying to follow him behind. A crowd formed around him and she couldn't get through.

"Got something to say spaz?"