6.

Jimin rushed through the hallways excitedly with a paper bag at hand. He was giggling the whole way there waiting to see Yoongi's reaction.

He couldn't say not to lamb skewers.

According to Taehyung, he liked those. And you can't turn away from something you like, right?

He took out his key from his pocket and just as he was about to slide it he stopped. He double made sure it was the correct room. The last thing he needed was to walk in on a random naked body.

Instead of just walking in he decided to knock. The surprise would be better. He was covering his mouth to stop smiling so much.

A few seconds went by and there was no response. So, he knocked again. Still no answer.

When Jimin took his key out, the door opened. He looked down at his hand holding the key and the pair of pretty legs in front of him.

His eyes slowly traveled up until they landed on a pretty brunette. She sighed, her red lipstick was messed up, her hair ruffled up and she was wearing one of Yoongi's shirts.

The shirt was loosely around her exposing her collarbones. She also wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were clearly seen through the white T-shirt.

"Oh, I'm-I'm sorry." He apologized embarrassed. Had he confused the numbers again? Stupid Jimin.

She chuckled resting her head on the door frame. "Can I help you?" She asked looking down at the bag.

"I-I think I-"

"Who's that?" Yoongi asked from behind. Jimin gulped a little relieved. At least he got the right room. Except, now it was a really awkward situation. 

"Fuck," Yoongi groaned rolling his eyes. He came behind the girl wrapping his arms around her tiny waist and moving her to the side.

"Wait for me inside." He said. The girl smiled at Jimin and walked away. Yoongi then turned his full attention to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

Jimin had to process this question because Yoongi stood in front of him shirtless and his jeans unbuckled. 

"Well, this is my room too." He whispered shyly.

"Aren't you suppose to be taking your dumb pictures somewhere?"

"Yes, I was but-but-I-I- brought you lamb skewers." He grinned holding the bag up.

"Stuttering?" He teased with a smirk completely ignoring his offering.

This caused Jimin's blush to intensify. "Is it because of Nayeon? Did she make you all flustered, huh? Are you wishing you had a girl like her?"

Jimin remained silent. If only Yoongi knew that the one making him all flustered was him and not her.

"A guy like you could never get such girl. Have you seen yourself?"

"I-I-"

"Look at the way you dress for fucking sakes. Look at the way you look. I feel bad for you honestly. If I were you I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

Jimin looked down at his chunky sneakers and shorts. Was it really stupid? What Yoongi said was very true. Jimin didn't know what to do with himself.

"I-I had-a girlfriend once." Jimin nervously lied adjusting his glasses.

Yoongi scoffed, "You?" He laughed hysterically.

Jimin smiled nodding, "Yeah, well, we're still good friends and-and she actually likes my style. She thinks it's cute." He whispered he last part regretting saying it.

"Your girlfriend must be a loser like you then." He chuckled.

Jimin blinked several times trying to maintain cool. "No, she's actually very nice. And-and-"

"What's your girlfriends name, huh?"

"Joy." He whispered.

"Uh-huh. Okay. Why don't you go with Joy then?"

"She's-shes not here. She moved away."

"Not only are you pathetic, a loser, but you're also a compulsive liar?"

"I'm-please just accept my gift. I brought you lamb skewers." He said holding the bag up once more but not looking him in the eyes.

Yoongi sighed annoyed, "Can't you take a fucking hint you moron? Why do you keep bothering me?"

"I just want to be your friend." He whispered still avoiding eye contact.

"I don't want to be your friend. Go the fuck away. You're so annoying and clingy and this is why you scare everyone off."

Yoongi slammed the door shut on him. Jimin winced at the loud noise his hands shaking as he slowly brought the bag down.

He gulped once again feeling his mouth get watery. He felt the tears coming as he tried to contain them in.

Meanwhile, inside the room Yoongi was furious. He wanted that boy gone for good. He didn't know but it satisfied him to make him sad. And he didn't know why.

"Why didn't you invite your roommate in?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah right. He's a fucking loser. I can't stand him."

She shrugged twirling her hair, "I think he's kind of hot."

Yoongi turned to look at her, "Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah, maybe we can try that threesome you always wanted." She grinned.

"With him?" He shrieked.

"I don't see why not."

"He's a guy! I'm not gay. Picturing that is so damn weird and gross."

She shrugged again as she got up from the bed. "I don't know. I don't think it's that weird."

"It is. If you want to keep talking about that idiot then you can leave. Go on with him since you think he's cute."

"Why are you so angry? Calm down. Why don't you use all that energy on me, huh?" She smirked.

Yoongi then grabbed her and bent her over the bed. He grabbed a condom from the counter and pulled his undergarments down. Then he hovered over her.

When he heard her moan and all he could do was look out the window. Why did her comment about having a threesome with Jimin made him feel all weird?

Why was she suggesting such things?

He closed his eyes and tried to think of something else. Throughout the whole thing he couldn't stop thinking about it.

When he finally reached his climax he collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. Nayeon was beside him all blushed and smiley.

He looked in her eyes and tried to feel something. Anything. But, just like always, he didn't.

Emptiness was everything he always felt.