16.

Yoongi stumbled through the door. His head was spinning and the nauseous gut feeling at the moment was the worst.

He knew that he would feel sick after drinking and getting high. Did he care? No. Because nausea, vomiting, and headaches was better than the emptiness in his chest.

The light was on and he looked around the room confused. Jimin would usually be asleep by now.

Both of the beds were empty. He looked at the bathroom door which was nearly cracked. The sink water was running and he tried to approach it as quietly as he could.

Jimin was standing in front of the mirror shirtless with water dripping down his face. He grabbed a towel and messily dried himself as he quietly sung.

Yoongi smiled leaning over the door abruptly pushing it open. Jimin gasped and stepped back as he watched the pale boy with a big grin on his face.

"You scared me." Jimin whispered shyly.

"Mhmm."

"You're drunk on a Monday night." He commented when he saw his eyes nearly shut. Yoongi simply shrugged and laughed.

Min Yoongi was a complicated man.

There were many layers to this boy and Jimin wanted to uncover them all. He wanted to see everything he was hiding.

Yoongi turned around and stumbled back away from the bathroom. He threw himself on Jimin's bed and squinted his eyes.

"T-that's my bed..."

"It's was the closest to me." He mumbled.

"You don't look so good." He said kneeling on the floor. He made sure to keep his distance because he knew Yoongi could snap any second.

"The room won't stop spinning. Holy shit man." He laughed.

"Why do you like to drink and get high?"

"Why do you like to breathe?"

"Breathing is essential. Getting intoxicated isn't."

"It is when your life is as shitty as mine."

"Try to look at the good things in your life. You're breathing and that means that you are trying. You're also healthy—"

"Physically. Not mentally."

Jimin suddenly kept quiet. He felt bad for him. It was weird to relate to him in so many ways. "Are you mentally healthy?" Yoongi asked. Jimin opened his mouth to reply and then quickly closed it.

How could he respond to a question he didn't even know himself?

"I'm taking that as a no."

"I just try to look at the good side of things."

"I'm not you, Jimin. I can't ever look at the good side of things. If you haven't noticed I'm an asshole, a dick, and a jerk. I don't deserve your kindness. I need you to be mean to me. I deserve it."

Jimin slowly rested his head on the mattress and smiled sweetly. "You have a kind heart. Why do you try to be so mean when you aren't? You're-you're good to me."

He scoffed, "No I'm not. I've called you names. I caused those guys to start bullying you. You call that kindness?"

"But, you're changing. You can change. Change is good."