7.

Jimin walked in the locker room with his gym bag at hand. He held it close to him dreading class.

This was his worst class of them all. The boys weren't very nice to him. Jimin approached the corner and avoided all eye contact. He didn't try to speak to them unless he was noticed.

He nervously removed his shirt and took out his other one. "Look who we have here," a black haired guy said with a grin.

Jimin held his breath holding his shirt against his body tightly. "It's the spaz." Another said as the gathered around him.

"I'm just trying to change clothes." He replied quietly.

"I'm just trying to change clothes." One imitated in a whiny voice.

"Let us see your muscles, weirdo." A guy pulled his shirt away exposing him.

They snickered staring him down. "Stop picking on him, don't you know he has a girlfriend?" Yoongi smirked from the other corner.

"No way! You have a girlfriend?" They teased in unison.

Jimin blushed deeply trying to smile as best as he could. "Well, she moved away and—"

"What's her name huh?"

"She's—"

"Where did she move?"

"Well—"

"Are you sure you have a girlfriend? Or is she made up in your mind?" A guy said leaning over him.

"N-no. She's-"

"Tell them her name." Yoongi grinned. He was from across the locker room enjoying every second of it. He was glad Namjoon wasn't here yet to give him a little speech.

"J-Joy."

"Joy?"

Jimin nodded avoiding looking into the guys eyes. He was taller than him and was giving him a look that made him feel so small.

"I think you're lying." He whispered in his ear.

Jimin shook his head no. "I think you are. Don't you think it's suspicious that your supposed girlfriend moved away?"

Yoongi chuckled as he finished eating his piece of candy. "You want to cry when you're pushed to the ground on a basketball game, you wear those stupid shorts up your crotch, and I never see you looking at other girls. You know what that tells me?"

Jimin remained silent. His heart was beating loudly against his ears. He knew where this was leading too. It always started like this.

"He's a fucking loser." Yoongi laughed rolling his eyes. He turned his attention to his locker and pulled out his clothes ignoring them in the back.

"I smell..." the guy sniffed around Jimin. "A fag." He finished. The word made his heart sink to the very bottom of his stomach.

Yoongi turned around confused. "Wait what?"

"We don't like fags."

"I-I'm not-"

"Do you like me being this close to you, you sicko? Do you enjoy this? Is this making your dick hard?"

Jimin's breathing fastened shaking his head no. "Look, he's breathing so fast. I think he's liking it." A guy laughed.

"Please. I don't want trouble." He whispered.

The guy grabbed Jimin's shirt from the floor and shoved it to him knocking the breath out of him.

He had to lean over to get some air. "Faggot." They snickered. Jimin closed his eyes feeling the sweat building up under his arms. His chest was heavy and he felt like he could collapse right then and there.