12.

Jimin sat on the bench enjoying the sky. He felt a sudden inspiration and he opened his book bag to get his sketching pad.

When he didn't feel it, he immediately panicked and looked inside. Everything was there, but the notepad.

The last time he was using it was in his room. If Yoongi found it and opened it he would find out things he wanted to keep secret.

So, he got up abruptly and got his book bag and sprinted inside the building. The room key was at hand as he ran.

When he got to the elevator his heart was speeding so fast he couldn't concentrate. There was sweat on his forehead and his hand was shaky as he stared at the numbers.

Were they really those numbers or was his mind playing tricks on him again?

He hoped the number he picked was the correct one. As soon as the door opened he looked at the scraped paint on the wall.

That's how he knew he was on the right floor. Once again, he ran and slid his key in without knocking first.

When his eyes landed on Yoongi thrusting into the brunette in front of the mirror he wished he'd knock.

Yoongi removed his hands from her breasts and cursed. Jimin quickly turned around blushing in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Can't you fucking knock?" Yoongi screamed.

"It's no big deal." Nayeon laughed as she walked in the bathroom.

"What the hell do you want?" Yoongi hissed.

"I-I came to get a notebook I forgot."

"What? I can't fucking hear you. Turn around."

"C-can I?"

"Yes. I just told you." He replied annoyed.

Jimin slowly shifted and faced him. There was a white towel wrapped around his body and he could visibly see his erection slowly go down.

It made him feel so jittery and didn't know why. "So? What the fuck do you want? Can't you knock?"

"I'm sorry. I-I forgot my notebook. I should've knocked."

"What notebook?"

Jimin shakily pointed to it and Yoongi walked to get it. "N-no. I can't get it m-myself-"

He aggressively shoved it to him. He coughed a little and nodded. "You'll regret this. You interrupted me for a dumb notebook. Couldn't you wait?" He asked stepping closer to him.

Jimin held the book closer to him with his breathing slowly increasing. Yoongi was sweaty and his cheeks were pink probably from the sex he was just having.

And Jimin couldn't help to feel so shy. Having him an inch away and shirtless and sweaty was thrilling in a way.

"I-I'll get going. I don't want to interrupt anymore." He whispered and rushed out the door.

As he walked down the hall he touched his beating heart and tried to control his breath. There were times Yoongi made him feel a type of way and he couldn't figure out what it was.

"You were rough on him. It's no big deal." Nayeon said opening the bathroom door.

"He's so annoying. I think he did this on purpose."

"For what huh?" She asked walking over to get her bra.

"Because he must like you. He's already walked on us twice. He's just trying to see you naked. That little bitch."