34.

"Nayeon! Hey! Come here." Her friend called.

"I think she wants to talk to you." Jimin said in her ear.

She sighed and turned around. "What's up?"

"Can you come with me to the bathroom?"

Nayeon looked at Jimin with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I'll be right back. I gotta go with her. It's girl code."

"It's fine. Go on." He assured.

She nodded and unwrapped her arms from his body. It felt cold and like it shouldn't be that way.

Jimin was left on the dance floor and he kept wondering where Yoongi had went. The last time he saw him, he was sitting on a stool drinking and when Jimin looked back he was gone.

People dancing and going by kept bumping into him. So, he decided to walk away too. He followed a random guy into the kitchen where there were more people drinking.

Jimin coughed at the strong smell of smoke. He always did hate it. "Psst." He heard and he turned his head to see Yoongi sitting on a counter beside the kitchen sink.

He had a lighter at hand and a cup on the other. Jimin instantly smiled and slowly made his way there without catching attention.

He started to pour himself alcohol from the mixture beside him. "Hey," Yoongi said. The music wasn't as loud here, but he was so afraid that if he spoke any louder people would notice him.

"Hi." He whispered back with a smile on his face.

"You look so hot." He said. Jimin's heart skipped a beat and he looked in his direction only to see that he was looking straight ahead, but was smiling.

"T-thank you. You-you look ni-nice."

"Just nice?"

Jimin cleared his throat and it felt like his hand got shakier by the second. "You look hot too."

Yoongi chuckled looking down at his lighter. He started playing with it while swinging his feet in the air.

"When we go to Jungkook's tonight. Are you trying to sneak out to see me?"

"Sneak out? Where?"

"The room I'll be staying in. Or shit, I'll go to your room."

"Won't we be sharing rooms with someone?"

Yoongi smirked looking up, "Holy shit. You're right. Since you're my roommate already we might as well share a room, huh?"

Jimin turned red and giggled paying his attention back to the cup in his hands. They were both too busy with themselves that they hadn't noticed Nayeon leaning on the fridge a few feet away.

She didn't know whether it was the alcohol in her veins, or the fact that she knew Yoongi was taking her place, but she felt her emotions slowly build up into bigger ones.

She sipped the last alcohol in the cup and walked out of the kitchen. Why couldn't she just put this aside? Why couldn't she just see him as a friend? Why did she have to fall for him so inevitably?

"Nayeon! Look at this..."

She kept walking by without stopping. Until, she made it out the door to the front porch. Her ears were buzzing due to the obnoxiously loud music in the background.

It was cold outside, but she didn't feel a thing at the moment. Her body was numb and she felt numb.

She frustratedly closed her eyes and started pacing back and forth. Don't cry, don't cry, please don't cry.