36.

"You think you're so cool now, huh? Going to parties and hanging out with the cool kids? It doesn't make you less of a pathetic loser."

Jimin quickly zipped up his jacket and attempted to walk by. He had forgotten his jacket in his locker here at gym class. The last thing he thought was that he would be here.

Jimin had avoided him for days since he was suspended for smoking weed on school grounds, but now he was back.

"Where to so fast?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm just trying to get to class. I don't want any problems." He whispered.

He noticed that two of friends had walked in the locker room locking the door behind. "How does it feel to get it up the ass? I've always wondered that. How the fuck do you get used to a dick going up your ass?"

"I-I-" Jimin couldn't speak. He just felt his face get red as the other two snickered in the background.

"Let's find out shall we? Pass me that broom stick in the corner." He ordered one of his friends.

Jimin instantly went into panic mode and attempted to run out. He got pulled back by his other friend.

He grabbed the broom stick and swung it straight to his face knocking him down. "That's what you get for trying to run away you fucker." He told leaning over him.

Jimin grabbed his blood face. It hurt at first, but his whole face went numb after a few seconds.

"Who are you fucking, huh? Who's that sicko?" He asked swinging the broom stick again.

"I'm not going to stop until you tell me." He screamed. The other two grabbed Jimin and held him up while he hit them with the broom.

He smiled wickedly when Jimin didn't move. "Are you really willing to take a beating for your fucker? All you fags should rotten in hell." He said in disgust holding his head up by pulling his hair.

"I just can't wrap my head around your gay shit. How do you find it appealing to get fucked from the same place where you shit?" He snorted.

Jimin coughed up blood and looked him in the eyes. "I don't know. You've been talking about it so much. Maybe you want it up the ass."

His two friends smirked looking down. He punched him in the gut knocking his breath out. "Shut the fuck up. You're so full of shit you deserve to eat shit." He said forcing him to get up.

He pulled him to one of the bathroom stalls and as much as Jimin tried to resist he was stronger.

He kicked the back of his knees making him fall on them. Then, pushed his face down the toilet.

Jimin could feel the water going up his nose and he started swinging his arms in the air trying to get up.

"Alright, thats enough. You're going to drown him." One said.

"I don't give a shit. This fucker called me a fag."

"Who the fuck cares what he says? He's a loser anyways. Let him go." The other said.

"No! No one says shit like that about me!" He screamed pushing him further.

"Fuck, I'm leaving. I'm not going to get in trouble for this shit."

As soon as his friend said that he heard a knock on the door. They all froze and looked at each other. "Shit." He cursed and let Jimin go.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" A student called.

Jimin gasped for air spitting out water. "You tell on me and I will beat the living shit of you twice as hard. You're lucky you got saved. I would've done the world a favor to drown your fag ass. And go ahead and go tell your little ass kissers that I did this. Don't you get tired of people sticking up for you? You're such a pussy."