44.

"What are you looking at?" Hoseok asked.

Jin quickly locked his phone and stuck it in his pocket. "None of your business." He replied nervously.

"Gross. You're looking at tits aren't you? You dirty boy." He teased dropping his book bag on the floor.

"Shut up." He shook his head embarrassed. Jin was currently laying down on his bed and facing the window.

If he looked at Hoseok now he knew he'd be blushing tremendously. "Show me. I wanna see." Hoseok said.

"No. Ever heard of a thing called privacy?"

"PrIvAcY."

"Stop mimicking me!"

"StOp mImIcKiN—"

Jin got up from the bed and pushed him back. Hoseok looked down at his shoulder and smirked.

"Why are you being such a baby? Don't worry o won't steal your girl from you." He chuckled.

"Hmm." He simply responded turning around. As soon as he did, Hoseok reached in his pocket to pull his phone out.

"Give it back!" He shrieked paranoid.

"I wanna see too! Sharing is caring!"

Jin tried to push him again and Hoseok put the phone on his back pocket. Then shoved him on the bed to got on top pinning his arms over his head.

"Do you forget I wrestle?" He grinned.

"Let me go! And give me phone back! Or I will-I will—"

"Will-will what?" He mocked.

Jin's face was a deep red and though he was embarrassed his heart was racing so fast at his touch.

"I just want to look. It'll be quick."

"No! Stop it!"

"I will sit on your face if you don't shut up."

The comment left Jin speechless. He knew Hoseok didn't mean it in a dirty way. His mind couldn't help to wonder if it had a double meaning.

He kept his arms pinned with one arm. Jin couldn't pull away if he wanted to, but he felt so weak from the butterflies.

Hoseok reached over to grab the phone and put his finger print on. "Sucker. Remember you added my fingerprint to unlock it?" He laughed.

When he saw his picture on the screen and not a pair of tits he stopped laughing. "I was simply looking because I want your abs!" He quickly said.

"You admire my abs?" He asked playfully raising both eyebrows.

"Get over yourself." Jin told sheepishly.

"Let's look at the rest of your picture—"

"No!" He screamed trying to move. Hoseok dropped the phone and looked at him. "You made me drop your phone."

"Can you get off me now?"

"No. Not until you apologize." He said slowly leaning closer to his face.

Jin's eyes widen to a bigger size. There was sweat drops forming on his forehead and his breathing increased.

"What?" Hoseok laughed.

"Nothing." He whispered.

"So, aren't you suppose to apologize? I'm waiting."

"Do you think Jimin is disgusting?"