30.

Jimin sat in the library attentively reading the book in his hands. He had sticky notes and pens beside him to write down every page number that he wanted to remember.

He smiled shyly and almost giggled. Every one of these pages and quotes reminded him of Yoongi.

He heard laughing and he immediately closed the book and pulled his notes and pens closer to him.

The laughing came from the other book shelve beside him. He sat leaning on the books and didn't move afraid it would be his bullies.

"Stop that, Jin!" He heard.

Jin?

"No, you started it." He mischievously whispered.

Jimin being the curious boy that he was, took a book out of the shelve so he could see on the other side.

He spotted Jin and Hoseok giggling and poking each other. Jin reached over and grabbed Hoseok's side.

"Stop! That tickles!" Hoseok gushed. When Jin didn't stop he pushed him against the book shelve and pinned his arms over him.

Jin's reaction suddenly changed and he turned red. "What?" Hoseok snickered. "Nothing. I have to go." He quickly responded and pulled away.

"Oh, alright. I gotta go too. I won! Loser!" Hoseok grinned running away.

Jin gulped and looked down at his wrists the shade of red deepening in his face. Jimin slowly put the book back and sat down on the carpet.

He waited until he didn't hear Jin's loud breathing to get up and leave. The last thing he needed was to be accused of being a creep.

After not hearing him anymore, he walked out with the book he checked out at hand. He hated that today was Friday.

That meant, he had to go home and deal with his father. He just needed to see Yoongi one more time before leaving to face the shitty weekend ahead of him.

When he walked down the steps he saw Jin sitting down on the pavement. He was looking down and was fidgeting with his hands.

Jimin froze and stared at him from a distance. He knew it was better if he kept walking, but he couldn't.

He thought of that day when he saw Yoongi sitting in the rain and how much he needed somebody.

What if Jin needed that too?

So, he slowly approached him until he blocked the sun with his shade. Jin looked up with one eye closed due to the brightness.

"Hi," Jimin whispered waving.

He looked severely confused and simply waved back. Then, looked back down and waited for him to leave.

He was starting to get aggravated with Jimin. Why didn't he leave? Seconds later he looked back up annoyed.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

Jimin cleared his throat, "S-Sorry. I was just heading back to pick up my stuff and I saw you here. I'm just wondering if you're okay."

"Yeah." He simply stated.

"Oh, okay. Well, I wanted to let you know that I'm here in case you need to talk to someone. You don't have to. I'm just letting you know."

Jin raised his eyebrows even more startled than earlier. "Uhh...alright."

"Alright, I'll leave you alone now. I just wanted to tell you that you can talk to me if needed. And if you're worried about feeling something for Hoseok then I want to let you know that it's ok—"