31.

Yoongi sighed as he walked in his house. He dreaded every second spent in his toxic household.

He closed the door quietly not wanting to be noticed. He made his way to the stairs until he heard his fathers voice coming from the kitchen.

"Hurry the fuck up. I'm hungry." He snapped.

Yoongi clenched his teeth and felt the anger inside of him slowly build up. He held the staircase tightly until his knuckles turned white.

"Hurry up!"

Yoongi immediately went back down the stairs and walked to the kitchen ready for the confrontation that awaited.

His mother slowly took a plate of food to the kitchen table where he waited impatiently. Her hands were shaking and she was afraid of spilling it.

"About fucking time." He told as she set the plate down. She trembled in fear when he looked back at her.

"What the fuck is this shit?"

"I-I'm sorry I-I haven't gone grocery shopping and-and-"

He got up and looked down at her. "Are you making excuses for your shitty food? Since you want to talk shit I will feed you shit." He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards the plate.

Yoongi ran in when he saw this happening from a distance. "Leave her alone!" He screamed shoving him.

"Stay the fuck out of this." He warned.

"No! I will not stay out this. You want to hit her? Why don't you hit me you piece of shit? She's scared can't you fucking see? Hit me if you want to." He screamed furiously.

He chuckled grabbing his chin. Yoongi only got angrier and he bawled his fist to punch him, but was hit first.

He fell on the ground at the force of his fathers fist on his face. Yoongi tried to hit him back, but it was useless. He was much stronger and it was inevitable to beat him.

His father punched him in the face twice and then kicked him so hard in the stomach it knocked the breath out of him.

"I'm fucking leaving. Fuck, I can't stand either of you." He said after he was done.

Yoongi coughed blood and gasped for air while laying on the ground. His mother had tears streaming down her face.

"Wait-wait don't go-" she whispered as he walked out. She wiped her face and kneeled down towards, Yoongi.

She wiped his blood with her palms as she kept crying. "It's fine. He'll be back. I just have to cook something better."

Yoongi sat up and leaning on the wall holding his stomach. "I don't want him back. Please, leave him. He's a piece of shit. I can't stand him mistreating you. When I'm not here on weekends I can't protect you. Fuck, even when I am here I can't do it."

"He-he doesn't mistreat me. He's just having a bad day." She said still trying to wipe his blood with her shaky hand.

Yoongi grabbed her arm and looked at the bruises on her forearms. "Stop lying to me. He's been beating you since I can remember. Why is it so hard for you to leave him?"

"I love him and he's your father. I can't leave him. People would talk bad about me."

Yoongi laughed with tears in his eyes. "He abuses you physically and mentally daily, but you're worried about what others think? What about me? What about what I think? How do you think I feel when I see you crying on the floor with bruises and a bloody nose? What about me?" He asked as the tears fell.