40.

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and saw Jimin standing outside. They glanced at each other, but didn't speak.

He walked out and didn't even bother to turn around. Jimin did. He looked hoping that Yoongi would already be looking. By then he was out the door.

For him it was okay. As long as he got to see him from afar that was more than enough. After the talk with Taehyung he tried to look at things differently.

However, Jimin simply couldn't let go. Because to him it felt like it was a forced goodbye. There wasn't any closure and that was hard to let go of.

It left you wondering and second guessing yourself. Did everything they did meant nothing to him? Why was it so easy for everyone to give up on him when he never gave up on them?

He washed his hands after using the bathroom and grabbed his book bag on the way out. As he approached the elevator he saw Yoongi standing there waiting.

He thought about turning around and taking the stairs, but walking down five floors with his heavy book bag seemed like a dread.

So, he walked slower hoping that the elevator would open and he would get on before he saw him.

To his luck the door opened as soon as he arrived. Yoongi got on and then noticed him standing outside.

He quickly looked down when he felt his heart race out of his chest. Jimin walked in hoping to not seem to clingy.

Was it a crime wanting to be close to him?

The door closed slowly and Jimin couldn't help to look at him. Yoongi still had his eyes focused on his shoes.

Jimin gulped and waited. As the seconds went by, he felt his sadness turn into anger. How did he do it to let go just like they were nothing?

"I saw you naked multiple times, we nearly had sex, and now you can't even look at me?"

Yoongi bit his tongue to not look up. He could hear the hurt and anger in his voice. He deserved his hatred. He deserved every bit of it and he wished that Jimin would hate him so much that instead of feeling blue he let him go.

The air felt tense and it almost felt like he couldn't breathe with Jimin's burning gaze on him.

When the door opened up he walked out in a rush. Jimin was left behind with a heartache. He had been digging his fingernails on his palm to stop himself from crying.

•••

Jimin kept walking around the campus with the cold air breeze hitting his face. It was dark, but the full moon illuminated the darkness.

After classes ended, he didn't feel like going back to the dorm to stay. He couldn't bare to be in the same room as Yoongi and he ignored the way he was.

He hoped that when he did return Yoongi would be sound asleep so he didn't hear his cries.

It was so cold outside that he decided to go inside to an unknown building. He had never been there before, but was grateful it was unlocked.

The smell of Clorox and vapor instantly made its way to his nose. He kept walking down the hallway until he spotted a clear glass door revealing the pool inside.

Jimin stepped closer until he fogged up the glass door with his breath. There was a towel and some clothes on a chair. He then turned around to walk away to not invade their privacy.

"Jimin!" Nayeon called opening the door. He turned around to see her dripping with water while holding the door open.

"H-hi." He shyly said.