38.

Jimin walked through the parking lot tightly holding the folded piece of paper in his hand. He knew Yoongi would be back today after being suspended for fighting.

The whole week he didn't hear from him. In fact, he never showed up at the park like they planned it.

He was worried that maybe Yoongi had gotten in trouble at home and in all honesty he wasn't mad. He was mostly just concerned for him.

Of course, he couldn't ask Taehyung about him. And Nayeon would be the last person he'd ask. He knew that she liked him and asking her about Yoongi would be just cruel.

So, he took a deep breath as he felt his heart race at the thought of seeing him again. He couldn't wait to give him the note he had written with so much love.

While Jimin was looking, Yoongi was hanging out with his friends by Hoseok's car. All his friends were gathered around asking questions.

"So? Why did you disappear?" Jin asked.

Yoongi removed the cigarette from his lips and leaned back the car. "I was suspended duh." He responded like it was obvious.

"I know that, but usually you keep in touch with us. What happened this time?"

"Don't tell me you actually got in trouble?" Namjoon smirked.

Yoongi shrugged and looked up at at the sky. How do you tell your friends that you spent the week in your car parked under a tree because you live in a shitty household, only ate fast food, and thought of why he couldn't go see Jimin due to being such a coward?

"It was just a long week. I mostly just slept." He  responded.

"Guess who messaged me on social media?" Jungkook grinned.

"Who?" Hoseok wondered. Taheyung was texting on his phone, but Jungkook's sudden question made him look up.

"Big tits and small waist. Take a guess."

"I know exactly who you're talking about." Yoongi interrupted.

"Of course you would know, you lucky fucker."

They laughed and it wasn't until Yoongi saw Jimin from the corner of his eye that he stopped.

Jimin gulped and kept walking past them. He hadn't heard what they were talking about, but seeing Yoongi laughing made him wonder if he just didn't want to meet him at the park.

"Jimin! Hey!" Taheyung called.

Jimin waved awkwardly as Taheyung motioned him to come over. He gulped once again and held the piece of paper tighter in his hand.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in a while." He asked.

Yoongi turned to look at his other friends and tried to ignore that his heart was beating out of his chest.

Jimin was about to answer when he heard Yoongi speak up. "I mean yeah I did meet up with her once or twice."

"Oh, now I know who you're talking about. Shit, you're lucky you got to fuck." Hoseok laughed.

"Jimin?" Taehyung quietly said. Jimin was staring right at Yoongi who was now looking down.

He could feel Jimin's burning gaze on him. "What are we doing this weekend? I'm ready for Friday and it's only Monday, fuck." Namjoon told.

Look at me. Please, look at me. Jimin thought as he felt the tears brim his eyes. All he needed was one look to let him know that he was pretending so they wouldn't suspect. But of course, Yoongi didn't.