Note from author >>>

😭

guysss!! thank you for reading my story until the very end! i adore this story so, so, much and i hope that you do too!

a few things i want to discuss;;;

this story touches up on very sensitive subjects such as homophobia, discrimination, physical abuse, mental abuse, bullying, depression, anxiety and low self esteem.

the reason i wrote this is because i feel like people need to talk about this more. just because we don't see it happen or it doesn't happen to us does not mean it doesn't happen somewhere else in the world.

humanity can be cruel.

not everyone understands and accepts a person for being different. some want the rest of us to be just like them and it's just not possible.

i have high hopes that one day things will be different and that we will all be accepting of each other's flaws.

i have a few things to say about the characters  too.

jimin and yoongi obviously stay together because i thought that was fair. they went through so much shit it would've been shitty of me to not let them have the happy ending they deserve.

nayeon had a sort of happy ending. she is still hurting and is literally so in love with jimin, but has learned to let him go. she found namjoon who has the biggest crush on her and will care for her like no other.

taehyung is still upset about his whole breakup with "sea". he finds comfort in jungkook who seems to always calm his worries. jungkook isn't openly gay in the story and neither is taehyung, but the connection is always there.

jin and hoseok is another complicated couple. jin spends most of his time angry at himself and at the world for feeling "things" for hoseok who is also his best friend. hoseok is also never openly gay, however he isn't against it. they're still learning about themselves and eventually things connect.

another quick note:
jimin's bully is always referred to "he". i never gave him a name or assigned his role to a kpop celebrity because his character is fucking disgusting. i didn't want a name or a celebrity to be associated with his actions or his words.

alrightttt im done now :)
once again thank you for reading, voting and commenting. it means the world to me!

im going to post a short vmin story called "Glitter". it would mean so much if you guys would read it when i post it <333

im also working on a new yoonmin story! don't worry more yoonmin will be on the way <3

here's my other yoonmin stories if you'd like to read:
-Nude
- Pants
-Bittersweet
-Rental
-Waterboy
-Drivethru