4.

"He looks so stupid." Yoongi groaned annoyed looking at Jimin from across the gym.

"What's your obsession with him?" Namjoon wondered as he looked at the girls walking around in shorts.

"It's not an obsession. I'm just annoyed by him. I did mention he walked in on Nayeon and I having sex, right? He has no respect for privacy or boundaries. Not to mention I hadn't had a roommate in so long and now I have to share my space with that weirdo?"

Yoongi turned to look at Namjoon who hadn't even paid him no mind. He was too busy drooling over the girls and giving them smiles to acknowledge what was being said.

"Hey! Hey! Min Yoongi!" Jimin excitedly said running towards him.

"Oh my fuck." Yoongi said with a frown.

"Here comes your bestie. I'll be over there talking to some girls." Namjoon quickly said walking away.

"Namjoon-!"

"Hi! I don't think we've introduced ourselves properly. I'm Park Jimin! Your roommate!"

"No shit."

"Hey, I know we didn't start off on a good note, but—"

"Why're you talking to me?"

"I just want to say hey! I don't know, maybe we can be friends? We can walk to class in the—"

Before Jimin could finish Yoongi walked by harshly shoving him with his shoulder. Jimin stumbled but smiled brightly.

"Okay! Bye! I'll-I'll talk to you later."

"What did he want?" Namjoon asked as soon as Yoongi walked towards his direction

"He wants us to be friends. What a moron."

Namjoon looked at the younger boy who was a few feet away. He was tracing the patterns on the gym floor with his shoes.

He was wearing obnoxiously yellow shorts, an oversized black T-shirt that was tucked in, bright yellow socks with white chunky sneakers.

Namjoon smiled when Jimin caught him staring and he waved happily to the taller. "Stop smiling. He's going to want to talk to you now."

"He's kind of cute."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah. Like a 'I-want-to-adopt-you' cute."

"I'm done talking to you."

"Class! Gather up!" The gym coach screamed.

The whole class gathered around the middle. Jimin was pushed to the back since everyone kept going by him ignoring his presence.

"Since today is Friday you get a free day. This does not mean you get to sit around and be lazy. I want you to be up and moving until class is finished." He blowed his whistle and they started to get to their activities.

Since Jimin didn't know anyone here besides Yoongi, he grabbed a jumping jack rope and got on the sidelines away from everyone.

He was too busy jumping and having fun to notice Yoongi looking at him from the basketball court.

"I think we should add one more player." He smirked.

"No way." Lay scoffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah. I think he will want to play." Yoongi said walking to him.

"He's not serious is he?" Hoshi whispered to Namjoon.