13.

"What are you drawing?"

Jimin quickly shut his notebook and looked up. Nayeon stood in front of him with a smile. Her skirt was loosely around her waist and he could easily get a glimpse of her undergarments.

He looked down shyly, "Just dumb stuff." He laughed nervously. She sat next to him extending her pretty legs and leaning back on the bleachers.

"Can't be that dumb if you're treasuring it so much."

Jimin remained quiet and bit the inside of his lip. He couldn't tell if Nayeon was nice like Taehyung or if she was simply faking it. She was Yoongi's girlfriend after all.

"Want some?" She asked pulling out a wrapped piece of gum. "No thank you." He responded quietly.

She shrugged and removed the wrap to start chewing it. Seconds later, she was blowing bubbles and casually staring around the empty field.

"I'm sorry for walking in on your boyfriend and you." He whispered his face turning red.

Nayeon laughed and turned to face him. "I didn't care. Also, he's not my boyfriend."

"But..."

"I love Yoongi. Not in that sense. I don't know if this is logical. That boy is simply too unstable to maintain a healthy relationship."

"He's unstable?" He repeated.

She nodded her head, "Yeah. He's nice to me and I know he can be a dick to everyone else. But, he doesn't do it on purpose. I'm sure something is going on with him. Even though we're close he won't tell me. I have a theory that he puts up this facade and pretends to be big and tough and in reality he's just lonely."

Jimin looked down at his shoes because he had also thought of that theory before. They remained silent until he looked up and just stared.

She had beautiful eyes, a cute little nose, and her bangs moved along with the wind. Her brown silky hair rested on her plumped chest and she was beyond beautiful.

"If he's not your boyfriend. What is he?" He shyly wondered.

"We're friends." She smiled.

"But you..."

"Fuck? Yeah. It's complicated."

"Oh," he replied a bit confused. She giggled, "Too cute. Want to be my friend?"

Jimin's eyes widen, "I-well-we can-"

"My actual friend. Not the type of friend Yoongi is."

"Ah, yes! I'd love to. I just hope Yoongi doesn't get mad."

"Why would he? He has no right to."

"O-okay." He replied a bit nervous.

"Since we are friends now. Can I ask a question?"

Jimin nodded indecisively. Will she ask about his sexuality and the rumors?

"Have you ever french kissed?"

"N-no. I've never...even..." his voice trailed off with his face turning dark red.

"It's okay. It's nasty don't try it. Tongues in general are nasty. Do you know there's more germs in your mouth than on a dirty toilet? That should tell you something."

Jimin laughed and he covered his mouth to prevent obnoxious sounds from escaping. "I know! An individual that washes their teeth have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface."

"Interesting. You're cute, nice, and smart. So sad to know that humanity doesn't appreciate intelligence as much as they appreciate looks."

"T-thank you. Yo-you're those compliments too."