33.

"I can drive you to your house." Taehyung volunteered.

"I-I have my bike and—"

"But, if I drive you it'll be quicker. After that we can go stop by my house and the other party."

Jimin felt himself get red. It's not like he didn't want Taehyung's company and he truly appreciated the fact that he was being so nice.

It was the fact that he knew his father would be home. What if they were arguing when showing up? What would Taehyung say? Would he still want to be his friend?

"It's not that I don't want you to take me. My family is just..."

Taehyung smiled and wrapped an arm around him. "It's fine. I won't go in. I'll just take you. I can wait outside."

Jimin sighed relieved. "Okay. That's fine. Thank you so much. I appreciate you."

"Me too. Let me just say bye to my friends okay?"

"Uh, okay, I'll wait for you here."

"You won't come?" Taehyung asked before walking away.

Jimin could see his group of friends staring at them from a distance. "I'm sure." He quietly responded.

Taehyung walked to his friends and Jimin timidly looked down at his feet. He couldn't dare to look up and meet eyes with, Yoongi.
Even if he was yards away it still made him so shy.

"You're taking him?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. We will meet you guys at the party don't worry." Taehyung assured.

"Bye, see you there."  Jungkook told.

Taehyung walked back to Jimin taking out his car key. "Let's go. Just tell me the way and we will be there before you know it."

"Okay. I can do that." He responded getting in the passengers seat.

"Before we leave I want to give you this. It's some clothes that I don't wear anymore. You can have it you'd like."

"Wow, really? You're so sweet. Thank you!" He said with the biggest smile.

"Sure thing. You might find something you like to wear tonight."

"I'll check for sure."

Through the ride home they kept a small chat. That was the beauty of talking to Taehyung. You didn't have to say much and you could literally talk about anything and he wouldn't make it awkward.

It wasn't until they were a few houses away that Jimin kept quiet. "Are we close?" Taehyung asked. He was driving slow waiting for him to say something.

"There. The house with the two red cars." He said quietly.

Taehyung pulled in and parked. "I'll wait here for you." He smiled. Jimin nodded grabbing his bag along with the clothes Taehyung had given him.

"It won't be long." He told closing the door behind.

He had planned to make this as quick as possible before his father started asking questions.

"Jimin! You're home! Want something to eat?" His mother asked.

"No, I'm good ma. Did he tell you I was going to a party and sleeping over at a friends?"

"Yes, he did. I'm glad you're having fun. You've never gone out." She smiled.

"Me too. Where is he?" He mumbled afraid that he would show up from behind.

"He's showering right now. If you want to wait for him—"

"I'm good. I just have to drop my dirty laundry and change clothes really quick." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek.