41.

In the morning Jimin woke up to find Nayeon sitting with her legs crossed beside him. She had a loose black t-shirt and a smile plastered on her face.

"You're cool as hell." She told.

"Oh, no. How long have you been staring?"

"Not long enough."

Jimin sunk under a blanket laughing. Thinking of how awful he must've looked sleeping made him so embarrassed.

"Do you know that you talk in your sleep and you held me tightly throughout the whole night?"

"I did? I do? I'm sorry." He apologized uncovering himself.

"Who said I mind?"

He smiled sweetly and straightened himself up. "I'm going to rinse my mouth, okay?"

"That's fine. I have a new toothbrush in the drawer if you'd like to use it."

"That sounds great. Thank you."

He walked towards the bathroom and she stayed behind playing with her fingernails. She had that familiar chest tightening feeling. The one you get when you knew you'd get your heart broken.

A few minutes went by and finally he was out. He got back on the bed and kept a smile. She did too, but the look in her eyes betrayed her.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

There were black circles under her eyes and a tension headache in the center of her head. Her heart was breaking and she felt like she could throw up.

She couldn't sleep the whole night, though she tried. All she could do was think, and think, and think some more.

How could she close her eyes when beside her was her entire world?

How could she waste the time by sleeping when she knew she wouldn't ever get to sleep by his side again?

"I shouldn't have done it." She told.

"Done what?"

"Kissed you last night. I shouldn't have and I'm sorry. I was just being selfish."

"Selfish? You-you're the kindest and sweetest person. You're not that. I-I didn't mind it. I...I just..."

"The reason you didn't mind it is because you don't want to hurt me. So, you received my kisses without hesitation because that's the type of person you are and for that I adore you."

"I didn't do it because I felt forced to. I really didn't. I just feel this connection with you and it's almost like..."

"We're together in another universe?" She laughed sadly.

He nodded his head and she looked down at her lap. In order to put herself back together she had to gulp down her emotions.

"Are we married in that universe?" He wondered.

She looked up with a grin, "Of course we are. And we live in a gorgeous place and we're very happy."

"I know we are." He agreed.