5.

"Seriously?" Taehyung asked disgusted.

"What?" Yoongi responsed defensively.

"Why did you do that to him?"

"Are you his savior?"

"No. I just don't want you to pick on him. He's a nice guy."

"Fuck off." Yoongi shrugged walking away.

"Hey, hey, it's fine. Don't overdue yourself. By now, you should know that Yoongi won't stop until he's satisfied. Just let it be." Hoseok said.

"Let it be?" He repeated.

"Yeah." Jin responded throwing his cigarette on the ground. Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked away himself.

"I'll talk to him." Jungkook said following him.

"Where's Namjoon?"

"I don't know, he had to make up some test." Jin shrugged.

"Cool. Want to hang out?" Hoseok asked casually.

"Sure."

Meanwhile, Jimin was riding his bike down the road to his house. Since his father prohibited for him to take the short way, he had an extra fifteen minutes.

This week not being home had felt a little liberated. Jimin clearly wasn't making friends at school and he knew he would get picked on.

His fathers rules and emotional abuse made everything else tolerable. So, in fact he was dreading going back home.

He made sure he was wearing his glasses otherwise he would throw a fit. Jimin, didn't really even need them except for reading.

He never understood that. In reality, he never understood Jimin period. And at times Jimin felt like he wasn't wanted or loved.

Suddenly, he heard a car behind him and he turned around. He didn't have time to see who it was because he panicked since it was so close to him.

It caused him to lose his balance and he slipped on the ground. He winced at the bloody scrape on his knee.

The car went by splashing dirty mud water on him. He took a deep breath and wiped his face as best as he could and then looked at the black car.

He would keep it in mind for sure.

•••

"Min Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned around and his friends snickered. "Your bestie." Jungkook teased.
"Why does he keep trying?" Namjoon asked astonished.

"He's motivated for sure." Hoseok replied.

Jimin approached the group of friends who walked away as soon as he was close to them. "Hi! And bye!" He waved enthusiastically at the three.

The only one that waved back was Namjoon. "What do you want?" Yoongi asked as he blew cigarette smoke on his face.

Jimin coughed feeling a little nauseous himself. He hated the smell of smoke and he tried to not make a face.

"I..wait, is this your car?" He asked looking at a black car he was leaning on. "Yeah." Yoongi replied with a satisfied smile.

"Oh! I think you accidentally splashed me with muddy water Friday on the way home! I'm not saying you mean to but—"

"I meant to splash you idiot."

"Oh, well, that's okay. You were probably in a hurry and I know I'm a slow bike driver and—"