28.

"Oh, you're here?" Yoongi asked confused as he got out the bathroom.

When he had woken up he saw that Jimin wasn't in bed and he thought that maybe he had left without him.

He wouldn't admit it out loud, but it had hurt his feelings. That was scary to think. Was he so into Jimin, that now everything he did affected him?

"Yes, I woke up earlier this morning and went downstairs to get you something to eat." Jimin smiled and handed him a pack of strawberry pop tarts.

"But, you hate going to the cafeteria." He replied taking it. He would rather have cinnamon, but anything from Jimin was a gift.

"I know. That's why I woke up earlier. T-to get you this."

"Thank you." Yoongi grinned.

"O-okay. You should get you ready." Jimin blushed looking away.

Yoongi smirked looking down at himself. He was in boxers and this seemed to fluster Jimin.

"I've laid on top of you naked and you've felt my boner. Still shy?"

"I-uh-well-"

Yoongi leaned over and planted a kiss against his lips leaving him speechless. "It's okay. Your innocence is cute."

Jimin turned three shades redder and looked down embarrassed. It was surreal to have Yoongi kissing him and complementing him.

"I will get ready and after that we should go ahead and go."

Jimin nodded and took a seat on his bed. He watched him get dressed and felt butterflies the whole time.

"I like you," Yoongi blurted once he finished putting on his shoes.

"Huh?" He asked a bit breathless.

Yoongi grinned, "I like you." He repeated. It felt good to get it out of his chest and finally say it out loud.

"And I also like that I'm not your whole entire world, you know? I know that you would be able to survive without me. You don't know this yourself, Jimin, but you're so much stronger than you give yourself credit. You're invincible in my eyes." He quietly said stepping closer to him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around his waist and  timidly laughed. "Thank you." He whispered. Yoongi kneeled down on his knees and he let go of him.

He cupped Jimin's face on his large hands and touched noses with him looking directly in his eyes.

"I mean it. You're strong. You're courageous. You can do whatever you set your mind to. Do you know when I noticed this?"

Jimin shook his head no and waited for a response. "I noticed when those fuckers were trying to beat you up in the court yard. They broke your glasses, humiliated you, and physically hurt you. Then, you didn't complain. You didn't fight back. You didn't show anger or resentment. You simply smiled. And, I watched you tape your glasses back together like a little kid wrapping up a Christmas present. I could see how fucking broken you were and you were smiling and laughing recklessly. Fuck, I wish I could've had the gut then to scream at you and tell you that you deserve a love so fucking big as the damn entire universe."

Jimin felt his heart flutter and closed the space between them by hugging him. "I feel like you're a piece of heaven sent from above. This is incredible. I've never felt this happy in my entire life." He gushed.

Yoongi laughed, because in reality neither had he. Then again, terror spread through his body. The happier they got. The harder the fall would be.