37.

When Yoongi woke up in the morning, Jimin wasn't by his side. In fact, he was already gone. It left Yoongi to a wondering mess.

He thought that maybe Jimin had gone downstairs to get him breakfast like he sometimes did.

But, after showering and getting ready he soon realized that Jimin had actually left without him.

Sure, it probably wasn't a big deal. However, this pissed him off. How could he just leave after their sweet talk the night before? After sleeping next to each other?

He was storming down the hallway and he spotted him by his locker. As he approached the locker he noticed the nasty drawings on the metal door.

"Jimin,"

He gasped and dropped his notebook on the floor. Yoongi picked it up and when he saw his bruised cheek and busted lip, he realized why he had left in the morning.

"That mother fucker." He hissed walking by.

Jimin shut his locker door and quickly followed him outside. A few people stared, but didn't really care. It was too early in the morning for them to be that alert.

"Yoongi, wait, please." He quietly mumbled staying behind him. He was scared to get beside him afraid that it would embarrass him.

"Is this why you turned off the lights and then left this morning without saying bye?"

"There's no point in upsetting you—"

"No point?" He exclaimed turning around. "Then what the fuck are we?" He added his cheeks turning red in anger.

Jimin gulped and stepped back. "I don't want you to get in trouble. I don't want you to defend me anymore. I need to learn to do it myself."

Yoongi sarcastically laughed, "Learn to do it yourself? Well, shit, you need to hurry up and learn because he's been beating the shit out of you since you got here."

Jimin looked down a bit flustered. "I know." He whispered.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm going to best his ass. I want him to leave you alone."

"Please, don't."

"Why're you stopping me? You're clearly not going to do it are you?" He snapped. He was so angry at this point.

Why was Jimin being so hardheaded? All he wanted to do was protect him. Why was that so hard for him to understand?

Jimin was so tongue tied that he couldn't say a word. Yoongi waited a few seconds and after not getting a response he walked away annoyed.

•••

"You good?" Namjoon asked as they walked in the gym.

"Oh, yeah. I'm great." He assured looking around. He spotted Jimin across the gym sitting down on the floor stretching.

They caught eyes, but Yoongi looked away to be petty. He was right to be upset all he wanted was to teach that asshole a lesson so he would leave him alone.

"Want to play some basketball while class starts?"

"Huh?" Yoongi asked looking up. Namjoon smiled and repeated the question, "I asked if you wanted to play basketball while class starts?"