11.

Yoongi woke up on the cold bathroom floor with a blanket over him. He also had a pillow under his head which hurt a little.

His stomach didn't feel so great. There was bits and pieces he remembered from the night before.

Suddenly, a soft knock made him sit up. Jimin slowly opened the door and looked at him. "H-hey. Good morning. It's seven thirty and class starts at—"

Yoongi shut the door on him not wanting to hear his voice at the moment. He was irritated with him once again for no reason whatsoever. Maybe, the hung over made it worse.

Jimin looked at the door for ten seconds waiting for him to reopen it. Instead, he heard the shower on and he knew that he wouldn't open then.

"Okay! I'll-I'll see you later!"

•••

"Hey. Have you seen, Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin shut his locker door blinking at the surprise. Taehyung was talking to him in public? In the hallway? With other students around?

"Jimin?" He smiled.

"Oh. I'm sorry. He woke up late and when I left he was in the shower."

"Ah, fuck. He can't have another tardy in history or he's going to be fucked."

"I tried to wake him up earlier. He was knocked out."

"You can't help those that don't want to be helped." Taehyung stated. "Where's your class?" He added.

"It's across the courtyard."

"Cool. Mine too. Let's walk together."

"A-are you—"

"I'm sure."

"O-okay."

Jimin couldn't help to notice the weird stares classmates they were giving him. But, Taehyung didn't even notice.

In fact, he walked without giving a damn. Jimin wished to one day be as brave and courageous as him. To not care about the whispers or the stares.

Once they were walking outside on the grass without people around, he finally felt like he could breathe.

"Taehyung," Jimin started.

"Hmm?" He answered casually.

"Do you pity me?"

Taehyung stopped walking and turned to him. "Why would I?"

"Because-because they pick on me."

He smiled making butterflies fly around inside his tummy. "No. If you're asking if I talk to you because I pity you or because I can't tell you to stay away, the answer is no. I talk to you because I like to."

Jimin grinned, "Thank you. You made my whole day." His whole existence if he were honest. He didn't say it out loud though. The last thing he needed was to look obnoxiously desperate for friendship or human contact.

Taehyung nodded and leaned over a tree. The weather was incredibly beautiful today. And Jimin thought that Taehyung made it even more beautiful.

He did notice the small under eye circles and the different look in his eyes. "What's wrong?" He wondered.

"Problems. Stupid shit if I'm being honest." He sighed.

"If-if I can ask, what is it? Maybe, I can help you. I will do anything to help you."

Taehyung laughed, "Thanks, but I really doubt you can help me with this."

Jimin shrugged with a smile, "You will never know unless you tell me."

He groaned ruffling his own hair in frustration. "I'm angry."

"I can tell."

"Have you ever been in love?"

Jimin's eyes widened and a red tint spread across his face. "Well, uh-no. I don't think so."

"Really?"

"Does one sided love count?" Jimin asked nervously.

Taehyung lightly scoffed with the sweetest smile. "One sided love hurts. I think that's with all kind of love."

"What do you mean?"

"I think one person always loves the other more. Don't you? If it weren't like that, why does one always get hurt? Why does one always try harder?"

"I-I'm not an expert in love. However, I like to think that it's real and that one day everyone finds it and-and it's magical and-and it's..." Jimin stopped talking when he saw Taehyung looking at the blue sky from under the shade.

He watched the sky and the sun while Jimin watched him. What a beautiful sight for them both.

Jimin swallowed the knot building in his throat, "Are you dealing with one sided love?" He asked.

He was digging his fingernails in his palms wishing Taehyung would say no. Hoping that Taehyung hadn't found love yet. Because, if he was in love with him it wouldn't be one sided.

"Sort of."

"Oh," he breathed. He felt like his lungs were slowly filling up with water and it was quite painful.

He thought the most painful experience he ever had was when a a bunch of classmates beat him unconscious. Or when his father called him out for dressing too colorful and throwing away all his clothes. But, this, this had taken the number one spot thus far.

"Yeah."

"Who-who is it?"

"I call her sea. It's a nickname I gave her because she's so beautiful and mysterious all at once. I've swam in her waters and just when I think I've discovered all of her, she surprises me more. Full of wonders and beauty."

Jimin felt his eyes slowly build up with tears. He kept telling himself to not cry. Not in front of him. Then he would ask what's wrong and he would only break down.

"Does she-does she love you?" He asked clearing his throat.

He laughed in response, "My girl and I have a weird relationship. I love her so much, but sometimes she treats me like shit. I guess she loves me in her own way."

"I'm sorry."

"Ehh. It's okay. Thanks for listening to my useless problems. Let's go to class, alright? We have two minutes."

Taehyung started walking ahead and Jimin looked at him. Rain clouds started to form and the sky turned into a gray tint.

It was relieving to know that he wasn't the only one that felt broken. Nature itself felt his pain. Though, he wanted to cry he didn't.

He smiled and kept walking behind him hoping that it would rain. He didn't cry unless it rained.

It made him feel less alone. The thunders and raindrops drowned away the sobs and his acid tears.

So, he swallowed his emotions and kept them bottled up inside. On the next thunder storm, he would let them all out.

Because then, he wouldn't be crying alone.