47.

Jimin looked out the window and looked at the flashing blue sign. "Get out." His father commanded.

He slowly opened up the door and froze as he looked at the women standing by the entrance.

They were wearing extremely revealing clothes and had smiles on their faces, but their eyes full of emptiness.

"What...what are we doing here?" He whispered.

His father didn't respond and kept walking ahead. "Hurry the fuck up. I don't have all night."

He followed him inside where it was dark and cloudy from the smoke. There were drunk men everywhere and girls dancing on poles for their entertainment.

His father approached a lady at the bar as Jimin kept staring in disbelief. It caused him sadness to see this.

They were selling their bodies like a piece of cake. Like it meant nothing. Like it wasn't their home.

"Come on!" He screamed through the music yanking him back to reality.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked once they were walking down the dark hallway.

He stopped in room 34 and knocked on it rapidly. Seconds later a girl walked out. She wore a black see through dress and had no undergarments.

Jimin blushed embarrassed and looked down. "Who's the client?" She asked as she obnoxiously chew gum.

His father pushed him ahead startling Jimin. She smirked, "Okay. Come in." She told walking ahead.

"She's going to fuck the gay out of you. I paid for the whole fucking night, you heard? I want you back straight."

Jimin gulped down the knot on his throat. He pushed him inside and closed the door behind. Why couldn't his father understand it wasn't possible?

"Alright, lets get to it." She said sliding down the thin fabric down exposing her naked body. Jimin quickly looked away again.

"I-I-"

"Shh. Less talking. I'm not here to talk." She told pushing him down on the small squeaky bed.

"I need you to get me aroused. Otherwise it's not going to be fun for me and I won't be able to last the whole night. What foreplay do you want to do?"

"F-foreplay?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah. I'll start." She said pulling up his shirt. Jimin started breathing heavy and once again he felt the vertigo.

He shook his head no as she continued to kiss down his stomach. Then she unzipped his pants down.

"Don't worry. I'm good at it." She chuckled.

Jimin simply looked up at the ceiling unable to look elsewhere. After two minutes she groaned annoyed.

"Are you not attracted to me or what?" She asked furious.

"I-I-"

"I'm getting paid either fucking way. So you tell me what to do. Because apparently me giving you head isn't good enough for you."

Jimin kept quiet with his face on fire. She waited and when he didn't reply she sat up and grabbed his hands placing them on her breasts.

He had touched breast before, but only Nayeon's. And although it wasn't typical for  friends to do that it was a pure act.

He touched her out of innocence and wonder and she took it the same way. So, having his hands around this stranger didn't feel anything like it felt before.