21.

Jimin was walking through the door when the teacher stopped him. "Jimin, the principal would like to talk to you."

"A-about what?" Jimin asked nervously.

"I think you should go see him. Don't worry, I won't count you absent."

He nodded his head and walked back out. His palms were already sweaty clutching his book tighter to his chest.

A slow two minute walk later he reached the principals office. He knocked on the door biting on his inner cheek.

"Come in."

"Hello, did-did you wish to speak to me?"

"Yes. Come have a seat. Do you want something to drink?"

Jimin sat down and shook his head no. He was extremely confused on why he'd called him. He couldn't be on trouble now could he?

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. Of course not." He replied taking a sip of his glass of water.

"Then?"

He sighed, "Min Yoongi told me about that video going around. After he got on a fight with the people who recorded and beat you up."

Jimin held his breath. He wished he would've accepted a glass of water now. His mouth was dry and the impact of it all made his stomach feel uneasy.

"Mister Park?"

"I-I-sorry...I had no idea there was a video...or that Yoongi did that."

"I had no idea either. The reason I called you here if because I wanted to apologize personally. They will be punished for their actions. They're assigned to clean the bathrooms and suspended for two weeks."

Jimin remained quiet although he wanted to protest. Suspension for two weeks and cleaning bathrooms didn't seem like a good enough punishment.

They assaulted him, beat him to the ground, broke his camera, ripped his pictures and called him ugly names. That's all they got?

"I just think we shouldn't discuss this anymore. I will personally make sure the video is deleted from the students phones. I don't want to make a huge scene out of this. Do you understand? If I get those kids parents involved they might try to sue us because they're rich kids and not to mention they're older so the parents will definitely not like them to go to jail. Are you following?"

Jimin gulped swallowing the knot on his throat, "Of course." He finally whispered. The realization that the teachers didn't care about his well being hit him hard.

They were suppose to teach education, manners, and make school a safe environment for everyone. But they allowed this? They turned their face from this and pretend it didn't happen?

"If your parents have any concerns I will talk to them. I will ensure them that this won't happen again."

"I don't think it's necessary." He quietly said fidgeting with his fingers.

"If they have any questions about the bruise on your cheek or your lip I will answer their call."

Jimin nodded even though he knew they wouldn't call the school. He had been moved around so much his father wouldn't tolerate moving him again.

"Is that all, sir?"

"Yes. That's all. Have a good rest of the day."

Jimin got up from the chair and headed out the door. He had to stop for a few seconds to catch his breath.