32.

"Hi." Jimin shyly said.

Yoongi smiled and dropped his bag on the floor. Then rushed to him, cupping his face to plant a kiss on his lips.

Jimin giggled in between the kiss feeling jittery. "How are you? I missed you even though we saw each other Saturday."

"I'm great." Yoongi smiled. His bruise was still visible and it had slowly changed into a yellowish color.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I've already cried about it. Time to move on."

Jimin frowned upset. "What?" Yoongi wondered.

"I just...don't like the way you cope with your emotions. I know you're still upset. Why're you hiding it?"

"Have you met yourself, Jimin? You always smile through everything. I've seen you cry twice and you've gone through so much shit. You hide your emotions to. You don't always have to be happy."

Jimin looked down embarrassed. He didn't think what he did was wrong. In fact, the only reason he did that was because he didn't want to upset others with his sadness.

"I just don't like to cry. I want to love life." He mumbled.

Yoongi sighed and wrapped his arms around the younger. "I know. Me too." He whispered. 

Jimin snuggled closer to his chest pressing his lips against his neck. Yoongi got a shiver down his spine and gulped nervously.

"Hey. Come to that party on Friday." He told to avoid an uncomfortable situation from arising.

"What?" Jimin asked pulling away.

"There's this house party Friday and my friends are going. We're going to spend the night at Jungkook's house. His parents are out."

"I-I-you want me to come?" He blinked surprised.

"Of course. Any excuse to spend time with you is precious. We have to take advantage of it."

"But, I don't think I can just show up like that...you and I we can't be seen in public together." He whispered.

"I'm sure Taehyung or Nayeon will invite you. You can come."

"What about my dad? He probably won't let me. He's very strict and—"

Yoongi handed home his phone. "What for?" He asked confused. "Call him." He stated calmly.

Jimin's heart started to race and he shook his head. He could barely say hey to his dad and to call him over the phone? Never.

"N-no, he-he's probably at work and-and if we don't hurry we will late to first class and-"

"You're just calling him over the phone. I'm here for you. If he says something mean you can just hang up."

Jimin took a deep shaky breath and finally grabbed the phone. "Okay." He said dialing the number. He knew it by memory because he didn't have a phone and in case he needed to call he had it memorized. It's not like he actually ever called, but still.

"What the fuck do you want, Jimin?" His father snapped.

Jimin turned a deep shade of red and turned away from, Yoongi so he wouldn't hear his fathers scream.

Yoongi rolled his tongue annoyed. He heard his father voice even if he turned around. He didn't know him in person, but he already despise the mother fucker.

"S-sorry for bothering you," Jimin whispered. He could heart his heartbeat in his ears.

"What do you want? Where are you calling me from?"