15.

"Hey! Jimin!" Taehyung called.

Jimin turned around shyly and saw him standing with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. They were leaning on a car while Namjoon and Hoseok smoked.

He slowly brought his hand up to say hey. Taehyung motioned him to go over and he did. "I was just telling them—hey, what happened to your lip?"

Jimin glanced at Yoongi and he quietly laughed, "Oh, I accidentally hit myself." He mumbled.

"Are you sure? Did someone do that to you?"

"N-no. I did it myself by-by accident."

Yoongi looked at his shoes and sighed. Of course he wouldn't throw anyone under the bus. Not even those malicious boys that took advantage of his vulnerability

Taehyung looked down at his knees but saw that he was wearing jeans today. Although, Jimin usually wore shorts he didn't want his father to see his scraped knees. He didn't need another scolding this weekend. His busted lip was more than enough.

"Okay," he responded not believing him. "Do you want to come to a party this weekend?" He added with a smile.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows confused as he threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"Uh..."

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Taehyung said wrapping an arm around him. Yoongi looked at the placement of his hand and how it was dangerously set on Jimin's chest.

It almost irked his nerve. Jimin smiled and was about to say yes until he saw Yoongi and his cold stare.

What he didn't know was that Yoongi was only upset because Taehyung was holding him not because he didn't want him to go.

"I-I actually have some plans with my family this weekend. Thank you for the invitation though." He grinned with rosy pink cheeks.

Yoongi's anger slowly vanished when he landed eyes on his soft face. He never noticed his eye smile or the tint his face turned whenever he was put on the spot.

His heart skipped in a weird way he had never experienced. He ran his fingers through his hair and rolled his tongue attempting to not feel things he didn't want to.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked watching Yoongi walk away without saying a word.

"He's in one of his moods." Taehyung snickered.

Jimin smiled weakly and bit his tongue. "Are we leaving, Taehyung?" Hoseok wondered.
"Yes. That's fine. I'll see you Monday, Jimin. I hope you have a good weekend!"

He waved bye to Taehyung and his friends. The only one that didn't see him wave was Hoseok because he was way ahead of them.

After he saw the three get in a car, he rushed to get his bike before people noticed him. Once he was away from the school grounds he felt a bit safe.

Suddenly, he turned around hearing a car close by. He almost fell because he was that startled. What shocked him the most was not the fact that the car didn't splash him with water. But, the fact that it was Yoongi and he hadn't tried to hurt him today.

•••

Jimin hoped off his bike and started to walk slowly towards the house his father had prohibited him to go to.

He wanted to take the longer route home only to avoid getting home early. Then, he remember that he worked late today and his curiosity to see the neighbors was too much to contain.

His heart was beating so fast and his hands were sweating as he gripped the bike handle harder.

Jimin was too focused on finding the house that he hadn't noticed a black car that was parked on the other side of the road under a tree.